To Catch a Yeti Reviews

• May 25, 2020

My son warned me after a half hour iofwatching this, you start feeling real stupid. I felt stupid instead if 10

• Dec 28, 2015

Utterly ridiculous, Meat Loaf doesn't shed a ounce of dignity while the goofy yeti puppet tries to look as fake as possible. The characters are poorly dumb, and any attempt of humor goes south. The movie is pretty much just people hiding away or chasing the puppet character, and it gets old fast.

• Nov 23, 2014

Nothing is right with this abomination.

Nothing is right with this abomination.

• Oct 31, 2013

With great puppets and the legendary Meatloaf how could you go wrong?

With great puppets and the legendary Meatloaf how could you go wrong?

• Feb 11, 2013

Such a crap movie but it's from my childhood!

Such a crap movie but it's from my childhood!

• Apr 09, 2012

Hey....It was the 90's..

Hey....It was the 90's..

• Nov 03, 2011

Decent Family Comedy Starring Meat Loaf As Big Jake Grizzly, Who Has Been Paid To Catch A Yeti Alive. But A Mis-hap In The Creatures Own Habitat, Means Jake Has Lost His Prize. This Is Until He Tracks It Back To A Family In A Small US Town, Where Hi Trouble's Begin. A Great Film For Kids, Where Meat Loaf Plays The Villain.