To Dance with the White Dog Reviews

• Oct 12, 2014

This movie had me in tears. It was so depressing! Didn't think it was a great movie at all. But just heartbreaking. Saddest part was the old couple were together in real life and she died not long after this movie. Apparently she was dying during the movie or something like that. :(

• Mar 12, 2011

Beautifully love story,sad ending..

Beautifully love story,sad ending..

• Oct 16, 2009

VERY SAD BUT GOOD MOVIE!!!

VERY SAD BUT GOOD MOVIE!!!

• May 24, 2009

Great movie. A must see movie.

Great movie. A must see movie.

• Jan 25, 2009

kleenex box please,cry baby i know

kleenex box please,cry baby i know

• Aug 22, 2008

Probably the best love story movie I've ever seen...

Probably the best love story movie I've ever seen...

• Feb 24, 2008

Absolutely the most beautiful love story I've seen in a long time. Just remember the Kleenex because it's right up there with the Notebook... a real tear-jerker!

• Feb 16, 2008

very good movie, very touching

very good movie, very touching

• Feb 15, 2008

an amazing love story.

an amazing love story.

• Feb 03, 2008

Sam Peek (Hume Cronyn) is trying to cope with his wife's death (Jessica Tandy) when he sees a white dog that seems to appear when no one is around. Wonderful love story!