To Dust Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

A must watch for indie heads. Had me laughing throughout

A must watch for indie heads. Had me laughing throughout

• Jun 12, 2019

Dark, hilarious, and beautiful. An adventure movie like you've never seen.

Dark, hilarious, and beautiful. An adventure movie like you've never seen.

• May 22, 2019

Original, funny, dark, courageous, melancholic, "To Dust" is a different take to a very common and difficult topic: losing someone we love. These are the movies I am always looking for, and these time I have to thank Shawn Snyder, this unknown director for his directorial debut. More new faces with more new ideas, that is what this industry needs!

• May 07, 2019

Not a big fan of ultra-orthodox anyting; and was a little worried that this would turn into a celebration thereof. But despite something of a kid-glove treatment, things are kept quite human here. A well-crafted, well thought-out examination, which is maybe a tad too careful not to bite off more than it could chew.

• Mar 26, 2019

I found this film to be original, thoughtful, and thought-provoking. I saw it twice!

• Mar 16, 2019

This had to be the worst movie I've ever seen. While the idea seemed intriguing, the actuality of it put that to rest. How Matthew Broderick could have lent himself to such a travesty of a film is puzzling. Not only is it slow moving and repulsive, it is a derogatory depiction of orthodox Jewry based upon the disturbed mind of the central character.

• Mar 14, 2019

Turned off after 45 min.

Turned off after 45 min.

• Mar 10, 2019

I have seen it three times and keep digging deeper. Guffaws the first time, sobs the second, rich thoughts the third. The kind of movie-poem that never grows old.

• Mar 04, 2019

The five star reviews are clearly fake or paid for. A real snoozer of a movie. Who green lights this stuff???

• Feb 28, 2019

clever premise but never really overcomes repulsive, redundant theme with jokes that repeatedly just miss... Actors are great... Script is as bizarre sendup of a hasidic jew's obsession with his wife's death and his need to be certain her body decomposes rapidly allowing her soul to escape and find eternal peace. YUP. That's it. Want to see it? I didn't think so...