To Grandmother's House We Go Reviews

• Apr 05, 2016

I love this move its good for me and my kids

I love this move its good for me and my kids

• Feb 02, 2016

I have seen this movie thousands of times. I grew up with Mary Kate and Ashley and this is one of my favorite movies growing up. It makes me cry and smile definitely one I'll show my kids someday haha

• Nov 24, 2013

Don't really like the Olsen twins movies. Ok as a young child, not now.

Don't really like the Olsen twins movies. Ok as a young child, not now.

• Dec 16, 2012

One of their best movies, and a holiday classic for me. It's a perfectly fine plot for a children's movie, and the Olsen twins are adorable. Well worth the watch if you've got little kids or grew up with Mary-Kate and Ashley.

• Jan 28, 2012

Such a cute movie and Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen's very first one too! They were still starring in Full House when they did this. It's just a really cute movie and they get upto lots of mischief throughout!! You gotta love it!!!

• Dec 09, 2011

Typical Olsen Twin kids movie, but it makes me wonder what's wrong with all of the adults in this story.

• Dec 02, 2011

Very cute film. I had to buy it to complete my daughter's Mary-Kate and Ashley collection. She loved them as a child, and she ended up with almost everything they ever did. This was just about their first movie. They kind of play against type in that (at least in the beginning)they are a little bratty. At the very least they are a "hand full." You can see why their mother would have wanted to have a vacation. At any rate, it is undeniable that they are in the end absolutely adorable. It is easy to see why everyone loved them so much. I challenge anyone to not love them too. They are charming, and for that reason alone, the film is enjoyable.

• Jul 05, 2011

I REMEMBER THIS MOVIE!!!!!

I REMEMBER THIS MOVIE!!!!!

• Jan 06, 2011

My favorite Olsen Twins movie.

My favorite Olsen Twins movie.

• Jan 04, 2011

Who could resist the adorable Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen? Not me. They are charming in this wonderful family movie.