To Rome with Love Quotes
The top To Rome with Love quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jerry: If you're channeling Freud, ask for my money back.
- Jerry: What do you have against live people? Your whole life you can't just be with people who have rigor mortis.
- Jerry: I can't unclench when there's turbulence. You know, I'm an atheist.
- Jerry: Don't try and psychoanalyze me. Many have tried, all have failed. My brain doesn?t fit the usual ego, superego model.Phyllis: No, you have the only brain with three ids.‐ Submitted by Jasmine B (3 years ago)
- Rapinatore hotel: Life is sometimes very cruel. It does not give satisfaction nor to those who are rich and famous, or to those who are poor and unknown. But to be rich and famous, between the two, is definitely better.‐ Submitted by Vani A (3 years ago)
- John: Oh God! Here comes the bullshit!‐ Submitted by Hugo A (3 years ago)
- Jerry: I have an IQ of 140, 160.Phyllis: Your thinking in euros, in dollars is much less.‐ Submitted by Mateo F (3 years ago)
- Monica: There's something attractive about a man who's sensitive to the agonies of existence.‐ Submitted by Vicha L (3 years ago)
- Giancarlo: Is someone dead?Jerry: No, but it's early...‐ Submitted by Elizabeth A (3 years ago)
- John: Well, if something seems too good to be true is because it's probably not.‐ Submitted by Karen M (4 years ago)
- Jerry: I have an IQ of 140.Phyllis: Yes, but that's in Euros.‐ Submitted by ray u (4 years ago)
- Jerry: I am not a socialist, I can't even share a bathroom.‐ Submitted by Ronald D (4 years ago)
- Jerry: Don't psychoanalyse me! Many have tried. All have failed.‐ Submitted by Anuraag B (4 years ago)
- Jerry: [referring to himself] You know you married a very bright guy.‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)
- Anna: I am here to fulfill your dreams.‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)