To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar Reviews

November 20, 2016
Hallmark movies don't often feature drag queens, but To Wong Foo definitely fits some of the formulas. (I have Hallmark on the brain.) This movie is silly and predictable but there are moments of pure joy. Also, Patrick Swayzee is adorable.

Not sure how I've gone so long without seeing this.
November 9, 2016
Not too much laughing stock but not too flat. It's more heartwarming rather than funny. The only ZONK point is the climax part, where the antagonist sheriff tried to get them and fail and run away. It just too flat, not impressing at all, but saved with good heartwarming ending. Overall, it's gworth to watch
September 11, 2016
Where the movie faults is made up for by seeing Swayze and Snipes go diva and do it amazingly well.The supporting cast is great as well and the 'fish out of water' aspect makes it such a great watch.
½ March 24, 2016
Its goofy and feels like stunt casting and predictable in its uniqueness. That means is relies heavily on dressing up mainly Hollywood men like women and how HILARIOUS that concept is. Still its got some laughs and its not poorly done.
March 1, 2016
Its just a brilliant cast, acting, as well as the script is hilariously funny, excellent! I love this movie, and can watch it over and over..to the point where you even know the cute dialogue and say it on Que! (Y) Yip its that good! Love you guys! What a movie..Thanks for everything @Patrick Swayze(you are dearly missed) Wesley Snipes *(geez, you were statues such a big man, acting this role brilliantly! oh and John Leguizamo *I just love you my Latin boy in a dress! You did mamma proud! , wow you Awesome ? Thanks for everything ! you awesome Ladies ;) hehehe
½ February 1, 2016
Thanks for Very Little.
January 30, 2016
A silly but cute movie. And I'm still surprised Swayze, Snipes and Leguizamo were up for this way back in 1995.
December 29, 2015
I loved this. Who couldn't love such acting powerhouses dressed in drag?
September 4, 2015
a classic, i just love this movie so much.
August 1, 2015
Campy and silly, "To Wong Foo" may have dated costumes but it still holds up in the fun department.
July 11, 2015
is a great movie I love it
½ May 18, 2015
I prefer < The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert > way much more.
April 25, 2015
The actors/characters make this a fun watch.
½ April 12, 2015
A hilarious comedy with amazing performances from Wesley Snipes, Patrick Swayze (his best performance), and John Leguizamo. Great costumes and script
February 25, 2015
I can't believe the reviews! I think this movie is highly entertaining if not for any other reason than seeing Patrick Swayze in a dress!
February 11, 2015
Drag queens go on an adventure and get stuck in a small town. Guess what happens next? They change everyone in the town! Yawn!
½ January 22, 2015
EXTREMELY FUNNY! Patrick Swayze, John Leguizamo, and Wesley Snipes work together amazingly... They pull off the parts very well. R.I.P. Patrick.
October 21, 2014
Real good cast, but the subject matter about has been drag queens wasn't my cup of tea. That and it wasn't funny.
August 26, 2014
fucking so funny seriously
August 13, 2014
Was on tv for one of those free weekend cable trials and it was stupid.