To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar Reviews

• Nov 21, 2020

I absolutely love this movie. I have always wanted to go to a drag queen show. I love this movie because to me it's about redemption and a abusive husband gets what is coming to him

• Aug 16, 2020

There's not much in way of story here, and the story it does have is pretty implausible, but it's saved by its heart and stellar performances from Snipes, Leguizamo, and Swayze. A fun, heartwarming film that may not be as good as Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (a similar Australian film that came out a year prior), but it is still quite enjoyable.

• Aug 12, 2020

For me, this pales in comparison to the superior drag queens on a road trip movie, 'Priscilla, Queen of the Desert', but its got enough laughs and heart to make for a fun watch despite being feeling highly dated. This cast though? *Chef's kiss*

• Jul 13, 2020

absolutely love this movie as much now as I did as a little girl.

absolutely love this movie as much now as I did as a little girl.

• Jul 08, 2020

Its performances are better than the script.

Its performances are better than the script.

• May 07, 2020

A stable enough screenplay and some endearing scenes both serve as an end means to promote the strengths of individual femininity. To be quite frank, darling, it's simply marvellous. *smooch*

• Apr 26, 2020

A must see cult movie.

A must see cult movie.

• Mar 31, 2020

It was stupid and cheesy but still one of my favorite films. I love that it's outside of the box and can be a little controversial at times. This movie makes me laugh and makes me nostalgic.

• Mar 10, 2020

There's a few cliche resolutions and it can get pretty corny, but it's a fun road movie, dealing with themes of acceptance. All three of these guys totally committed here, and bless them for that.

• Mar 09, 2020

The movie is pretty dated and stereotypes/clichés abound (basketball ladies cough cough). However, this is one of the very few drag queen movies I've ever heard about or seen. Also, the film was pretty funny, heartwarming n entertaining. Surprised to see the 3 male leads esp Snipes, but esp Swayze did a great job. Snipes ugliness was a bit distracting, altho acting wise he was great. Just goes to show a good actor can play any role. I also liked the twist about the movie being about a small town vs. Hollywood. After seeing this film, I feel like I can relate more to drag queens than other women lol as I've been super girly-girl sarcastic n sassy.