To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar Reviews

• 3d ago

Those critics don't know what they are talking about. This film is amazing, witty, poignant, troubling, feel good, very well acted, hilarious and super enjoyable. Screw those reviewers. Don't miss out on this film because of them.

• Apr 08, 2021

It was a fun film to pass the time! Many drag legend made cameo, so it is memorable and referential

• Nov 21, 2020

I absolutely love this movie. I have always wanted to go to a drag queen show. I love this movie because to me it's about redemption and a abusive husband gets what is coming to him

• Aug 16, 2020

There's not much in way of story here, and the story it does have is pretty implausible, but it's saved by its heart and stellar performances from Snipes, Leguizamo, and Swayze. A fun, heartwarming film that may not be as good as Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (a similar Australian film that came out a year prior), but it is still quite enjoyable.

• Aug 12, 2020

For me, this pales in comparison to the superior drag queens on a road trip movie, 'Priscilla, Queen of the Desert', but its got enough laughs and heart to make for a fun watch despite being feeling highly dated. This cast though? *Chef's kiss*

• Jul 13, 2020

absolutely love this movie as much now as I did as a little girl.

absolutely love this movie as much now as I did as a little girl.

• Jul 08, 2020

Its performances are better than the script.

Its performances are better than the script.

• May 07, 2020

A stable enough screenplay and some endearing scenes both serve as an end means to promote the strengths of individual femininity. To be quite frank, darling, it's simply marvellous. *smooch*

• Apr 26, 2020

A must see cult movie.

A must see cult movie.

• Mar 31, 2020

It was stupid and cheesy but still one of my favorite films. I love that it's outside of the box and can be a little controversial at times. This movie makes me laugh and makes me nostalgic.