Toby Tyler Reviews

• Sep 20, 2018

I loved this sweet film as a child

I loved this sweet film as a child

• Dec 31, 2017

Toby Tyler is a cute movie. It is about Toby Tyler who runs away to join the circus after being orphaned. Kevin Corcoran and Henry Calvin give amazing performances. The screenplay is well written. Charles Barton did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama. Toby Tyler is a must see.

• Mar 04, 2016

Well Disney certainly won't be pulling this one out of their locker for any prime time christmas day slots at any point in the future. They really gloss over a lot of social issues to make a nice well-rounded family movie. I'm talking about the fact that mistreating 8 year old step children is not really acceptible anymore, circuses have never been known for their morals which we do see here a bit, such as luring 8 year old kids to run away from their homes into slavery, their treatment of the animals and the dodgy muck they peddle as food. The also missed out the bit where the circus people creep into the villagers gardens late at night to steal your copper before buggering off to the do the same to the next poor village.

• Apr 10, 2014

This movie was awesome in the 1960's.

This movie was awesome in the 1960's.

• Aug 14, 2012

This movie was pretty cute, who doesn't love a little boy who runs away to join the circus? Kevin Corcoran was a cute ass little kid.

• Apr 21, 2012

My favorite childhood movie! Stands the test of time...my kids loved it too!

My favorite childhood movie! Stands the test of time...my kids loved it too!

• Apr 13, 2012

The best Circus miovie ever!!!

The best Circus miovie ever!!!

• Oct 13, 2011

An achingly cute Disney offering that is just what you want it to be. There's nothing pretentious or important about this movie, but it's fun.

• Jul 29, 2010

A super cute Disney film that entertains.

A super cute Disney film that entertains.

• Feb 16, 2010

A live-action Disney celebration of the circus with Kevin Corcoran in the leading role. It's delightful! (First and only full viewing - Summer 2009)