Today's Special - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Today's Special Reviews

October 21, 2016
Cliche but fun indie comedy.
October 7, 2016
Great little movie, I'm glad the Netflix algorithims figured out that I'd like it. Was a delightful distraction from all the political b.s. we've been bombarded with over the past several months
September 12, 2016
Delightful coming of age family film and very close to home to all of us who experience far to often that age gap with our parents.
½ September 9, 2016
Some humorous moments, but predictable and superficial in its treatment of father-son tensions.
½ September 2, 2016
I've watched this movie half a dozen times since I got the DVD and still enjoy all the characters. I would love to see a sequel.
August 23, 2016
BAD movie, Jess Weixler's part is too small.
August 12, 2016
a fun comedy that shouldn't be watched on an empty stomach.
August 6, 2016
Predictable, but what movie now isn't. It was still pretty good. I don't really feel like it should be rated R, that could be a downfall for it. It was pretty much rated that because of the language. It had potential to be a family film if it weren't for that.
August 5, 2016
This movie has a lot of heart. A great story about family and coming together. Very uplifting.
½ June 13, 2016
Great movie, really funny, inspirational, and a good time. I think this story may have even inspired another amazing movie called Chef. The dad Hakim is so funny, his dialogue and faces made us laugh. Never has a mans bottom lip, funny faces, and dialogue steal the show from a lead actor. In all seriousness, this movie is awesome.
June 12, 2016
surprisingly very good
June 7, 2016
an excellent movie about a chef who Indian family needs more than ever to step up to the plate and rescue their dying restaurant. and finally finds himself the truth behinds his past, present and future.
½ May 22, 2016
Sweet little movie. LA historia me parece similar a otras pero con el encanto de la mezcla de cultura y tradiciones. Un poco de sonrisas para el alma
½ May 7, 2016
A paint by the numbers romantic comedy about a chef. 50/50... Not terrible, but nothing remarkable and very predictable.
½ February 7, 2016
I liked this movie about an Indian chef who has to save his family's failing business in Queens. It will leave you craving a good curry.
October 20, 2015
absolutely delicious movie about family, passion and food!! this kind of movie makes me want to watch all othe4 movies about cooking and get inspired to learn different cuisine. yummm
August 2, 2015
Really enjoyed this show.
½ July 30, 2015
An okay film about Hindu cuisine although it did not quite capture the vibrancy of its subject matter.. Nothing special and uneven performances from the cast leaves a lot more to be desired.
July 27, 2015
A bit cheesy but a nice story.