Tokyo Project Reviews

• May 28, 2020

Aside from the experience you will discover on this extraordinary journey, Tokyo Proyect is a Short Film worth seeing, with incredible photography, beautiful settings, and stellar performances by Elisabeth Moss and Ebon Moss-Bachrach that leave you with good satisfaction and Once they leave wanting to see more.

• Apr 01, 2019

if you take away the Tokyo scenery, the movie is just a truly pretentious garbo

if you take away the Tokyo scenery, the movie is just a truly pretentious garbo

• Jun 02, 2018

Smart movie, great vibe.

Smart movie, great vibe.

• Nov 06, 2017

Interesting and turned out differently than I thought.

Interesting and turned out differently than I thought.

• Oct 21, 2017

....twists, actors, mystery.. and the ultimate hang. Hope there's more soon.

....twists, actors, mystery.. and the ultimate hang. Hope there's more soon.

• Oct 19, 2017

For a short film, I enjoyed it very much. I loved the music, the pacing and the cinematography most of all. This film said a lot in a mere 35 minutes.

• Oct 16, 2017

I really enjoyed this short film. Beautiful cinematography. Sad but hopeful. Good acting.

• Oct 16, 2017

A very sweet short story about two persons "randomly" bumping into each other. Although it is quite short, it has a few spider threads that are spun out apparently as pure background noise, but which is eventually spun together into a perfect knot. The Knot. Perfect.