Tom at the Farm Reviews

• Jul 15, 2018

She’ll people like to watch some things els

She’ll people like to watch some things els

• Jan 29, 2018

what a waste of time- i gave dolan a last chance with this movie but now im done with him. his movies are def. not my piece of cake.

• Sep 16, 2017

I can confidently say I have never seen this story before. A bizarre but completely unique and captivating film.

• Dec 27, 2016

Dolan strikes again with a remarkable film about love, family and acceptance. There were thrilling scenes and excelent actors but the film still has some loose ends.

• Oct 18, 2016

One word review: wahuuuuuuut?!?

One word review: wahuuuuuuut?!?

• Oct 18, 2016

A well-crafted and chilling thriller that keeps your mind spinning and your eyes glued to the screen. It is skillfully suttle and consistently moody from beginning to end.

• Oct 15, 2016

Tom at the Farm is tense and claustrophobic, with a beautifully realized performance from its star/director Xavier Dolan.

• Aug 21, 2016

Dark one. Maybe my favorite !

Dark one. Maybe my favorite !

• May 27, 2016

Tom at the Farm is ultimately a psychological thriller - a movie about the secrets we sometimes try to bury deep inside us in order to deceive ourselves.

• Apr 12, 2016