Tom and Jerry Blast Off to Mars Reviews

• Jul 26, 2019

While it has its moments, one of which is an action-packed climax that's quite fun, Tom & Jerry Blast Off to Mars can't help but feel rushed and far-fetched. Not only did this come out the same year as the Fast & The Furry but they even reuse the same two character models from the other film with the same names and voice actors. It might be intentional but since I don't remember hearing either one referencing the other, I have reason to believe that the animators were likely doing both this and the racing film on a time crunch. Speaking of far-fetched, while there have been Tom & Jerry cartoons that dealt with them in space, these were limited to the Chuck Jones shorts and not the Hanna-Barbera ones. It doesn't help that half of the film is just padding out the runtime a bit before the Martian stuff (because Jerry just happens to look like a famous member amongst the Martian community known as "The Great Gloop" whom we never actually see) It's not terrible but it is a bit bland, to be honest.

• Jul 15, 2018

Who is all set to go on a adventure with Tom and Jerry going to Mars it’s a silly show enjoy it!

• Feb 20, 2018

Who would like to see Tom and Jerry go to Myers now is your chance to see what will happen great for all ages

• Jul 28, 2017

I like blast of too mars!!

I like blast of too mars!!

• Jan 21, 2015

Watered down Tom and Jerry this is no better than a made for tvcartoon produced to shift a few units and keep Tom and Jerry semi relevant its a pity animators in the past would have lined up to draw these guys taking great pleasure in creating violent double takes for these characters to perform, now there all just copied off model sheets, the love is surely gone.

• Jan 18, 2015

This is the best Tom and Jerry movie I have ever seen!

This is the best Tom and Jerry movie I have ever seen!

• Dec 26, 2014

more adventures with these classic characters

more adventures with these classic characters

• Nov 23, 2014

Excellent laughs and entertainment. With a little added plot, the Tom and Jerry gags go a long way.

• Nov 20, 2014

Boo! Die movie Die! This is so stupid! Ugh!

Boo! Die movie Die! This is so stupid! Ugh!

• Aug 12, 2014

Seriously, WTF Tom and Jerry? What is Cartoon Network trying to do with you? Turn you into some sort of Looney Tunes ripoff?! What the hell? Tom and Jerry is it's own thing, so I can't understand why anyone beside crack addicts would like to see these earthly beings be sent to freaking Mars! My least favorite of these Tom and Jerry movies, second only to the Fast and Furry.