Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry Reviews

October 17, 2016
So much better than both the Scooby-doo movies. (Cyber Chase, Zombie Island)
July 12, 2016
Tom and Jerry: The Fast and Curious (2005) C-75m. ?? 1/2
Agreeably old-fashioned Tom and Jerry outing (or is it vehicle?) with the Cat and Mouse competing in you-know-what. Not up to snuff with the Cartoon series in which it's based, but clever sight gags, neat visual design, and (forgive me) fast pace, make this appealing for kids--though why exactly is this entry obsessed with manslaughter?
May 21, 2016
Its still not as good as the original cartoon, but The Fast and The Furry is the only modern Tom and Jerry movie of all that stands out a little by proving it at least understands how the Tom and Jerry slapstick works, as the rest of it, the characters and story are lacking.
½ November 20, 2014
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopeenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope and NOPE!
½ November 2, 2014
Yawn! Boring and stupid!
September 7, 2014
Great TV Show movie.
½ August 13, 2014
Hey, Tom and Jerry! Stop making movies! Stop it! The movie has the titular twosome at their worst: making horribly dated pop culture references. I thought Tom and Jerry was about making timeless slapstick comedies, not this schlock!
August 10, 2013
After getting kicked out of their house Tom and Jerry are thrown into a race around the world.

Pretty standard direct to video film with the same old cartoon violence and some really odd stuff in it like a mermaid with an ugly face.
November 14, 2012
Feels like I was in kindergarten again
½ October 23, 2012
It's not the worst of the Tom and Jerry films, but it still doesn't fully grasp the Tom and Jerry humor I saw in the shorts. Not to mention that the extra characters weren't funny or interesting.
August 8, 2012
tom and Jerry the fast and the furry
January 6, 2012
Silly fun, the second best Tom and Jerry movie
November 8, 2011
I liked it because it was good because they made all different cars and Tom made an extra part to go on his car and he cut some of a country when they were in a race. Jerry and the granny were going down into water under the earth and the granny got eaten by a whale but got spat back out.
½ July 20, 2011
another interesting one......
May 2, 2011
Nothing much to see.
March 28, 2010
This is the funniest racing movie I've ever seen. I liked the parts when Tom loses and I liked the parts when Jerry never gets dead and wins.
½ July 23, 2009