Tom Segura: Disgraceful Reviews

• Sep 16, 2019

No filter. Pure Comedy

No filter. Pure Comedy

• Sep 14, 2019

I lasted 30 seconds after I realized the "laugh track" was on and every joke had an outstanding uproar. Total turnoff

• Nov 08, 2018

Unoriginal, sloppy writing and crude excuse for "comedy" I will agree that this stand up routine is aptly named and it is truly DISGRACEFUL! If you enjoy humor that isn't witty, or clever I guess this is for you. This isn't funny, it's just bashing of other people. If he was humorous and his delivery was good, then maybe it would be funny, but he comes off crude and mean, and his delivery makes him sound like he's a terrible human being in real life too. Don't waste your time.

• Apr 22, 2018

Well, to be honest I didn't expect much because I've never heard of him before but he did give me a couple of good laughs and a wide smile throughout the entire show.

• Mar 12, 2018

Not sure why this is all caps. Anyway, I stumbled onto this special and was surprised how good it was. I'd never heard of Tom Segura before. I like his understated delivery. No yelling, no spazzing out. Just solid material.

• Feb 24, 2018

A bit more acid than his regular act, and I'm glad it was. It's nothing groundbreaking here but Tom's funny and sarcastic views of things many people think but never say is a joy to watch. Some jokes may be too harsh form some viewers but if you look at them from Tom's creative, realistic and sarcastic perspective, they're very funny.

• Feb 05, 2018

This was amazing. He is hilarious

This was amazing. He is hilarious

• Jan 17, 2018

This is the first time I've heard of and/or watched a Tom Segura special. He is pretty funny. There is nothing ground breaking with this special, but there are some pretty good laughs. I hope to see more of his stuff on Netflix in the future.