Tomb Raider Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

Lara is the heir to a multi-million/billion company and chooses to live on the street? An INTELLIGENT person would take over the company and hire the best detectives in the world to find him. THEN when he has been found, hire professionals to accompany her to rescue her father. Modern Lara's IQ is equal to her bra size. Oh for the days of Ellen Ripley.

• Oct 25, 2019

A very nice movie overall

A very nice movie overall

• Oct 21, 2019

Sorry about not written sooner than usual but this film was very helpful., And informative. Just kidding anyways this well presented poorly from the critics old way. Bad way, not me was excellent for reboot in the movies Theaters was had wonderful time as usual. And this film deserves 4 out 5. 🌟

• Oct 09, 2019

A energetic reboot that needs bring more sequels for the fans.

A energetic reboot that needs bring more sequels for the fans.

• Sep 28, 2019

Really good - totally different from the Jolie films

Really good - totally different from the Jolie films

• Sep 22, 2019

I don't even remember most of what happened in this movie. I forgot it even came out in 2018. It's that forgettable. As far as video game adaptations go, this is fine. One of the better video game movies ever made, actually, but that's not saying very much. I'd say just skip this one and stick with the games and the Angelina Jolie movies. They are technically worse films, but they are more fun and memorable.

• Sep 15, 2019

a hell of a lot better than the two previous movies featuring Angelina Julie.

a hell of a lot better than the two previous movies featuring Angelina Julie.

• Sep 13, 2019

As the critics consensus say, the plot is uninspired, especially when compared to the average Indiana Jones movie.

• Sep 06, 2019

What if we replaced James Bond with Channing Tatum, what if we replaced Indiana Jones with brad Pitt and changed his backstory from Academic to gangster from new york. Just stop trying to destroy Tomb Raider, please. Lara Croft is a character that needs an actress with confident charisma, and pride. Not whiney, sad, angsty baby faced princesses. thanks.

• Sep 06, 2019

Great movie a female character that actaully shows character development. Hope there's more to come.