Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker (2005) - Rotten Tomatoes

Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker (2005)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Watch it now

Cast

Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker

There are no critic reviews yet for Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker

I figure it's about time I took a good ol speil into the Madness. I don't have much to say, so I'll just reccomend a wrestling DVD to you. If you are a fan of the WWE, I suggest you pick up the 3-disc compilation of the Undertaker's greatest moments in [i]Tombstone: The Complete History of the Undertaker. [/i]If for nothing else, the legendary Hell in the Cell match against Mankind at KOTR 1998 is worth the price, sure it's just one long spotfest, but it's an exciting one, and you will not only appreciate Taker more, but you will realize that Mick Foley is perhaps the greatest person to ever live. Foley is God, indeed. Also, Bobby Heenan's commentary during Taker's 1991 Survivor Series win over Hulk Hogan is pretty damn funny. That's all for now. Watch TNA Impact on Spike TV, Saturday nights at 11 on Spike TV. Try to find an X-Division match, if you can. Untill next time, I remain [font=Impact][size=3]weaver [font=Verdana][size=2]Send all complaints to Alternate Reality WCW, care of David Arquette, 59-time WCW Champion.[/size][/font] [/size][/font]

Andrew Weaver
Andrew Weaver

Saw this on Netflix. It was cool to revisit some of the undertakers coolest matches, but needs to be updated, this release came to soon.

Vincent Tilghman
Vincent Tilghman

Got this for Christmas one year, and I would watch it all the time. simply 21 of the best matches in The Undertaker's incredible History. The Undertaker is the phenom and a definite Hall of Famer.

Joe Nickell
Joe Nickell

Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Tombstone: The History of the Undertaker on our Movie forum!

News & Features