Tomcats - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tomcats Reviews

June 3, 2015
A burp comedy.....messy at that.
August 28, 2014
I own this on DVD in a three moive pack along with:
* Not Another Teen Movie (2001)
* Barely Legal (2003)
½ April 21, 2014
this crap fest has Bill Maher cameo wow . do not waste your time watch something better like Ripd
½ February 15, 2014
All the "laughs" are just too stupid and idiotic to even come close to laughing. Dumb plot as well.
January 1, 2014
Thought it was funny
½ December 31, 2013
Tomcats was far too raunchy for my taste. (First and only viewing - Late teen years)
½ December 11, 2013
Why? Why do movies like this exist? What studio executive or anyone else involved thought that this script could be made into a good movie? TOMCATS is an appallingly bad movie- it is a wasteland of imagination, purely an exercise in misogyny from first frame to last. No one, not even strange and sad people who are like the characters in this movie deserve to see this. The gags in this movie are not funny- not one of them. Stay away from this movie- you will regret it.
December 4, 2013
This was a good role for Shannon Elizabeth. She was funny and didn't have to be just eye candy. She was a deep strong character and I was really surprised that this movie is getting such bad reviews
½ October 9, 2013
It's bad enough I went to see it, but if you haven't seen it, I encourage you not to see it.
October 8, 2013
QUelques passages bien marrants, sinon comédie qui ne casse pas des briques. Une demi étoile en bonus pour la présence de Shannon Elizabeth <3
April 25, 2013
funny movie! with romantic ending :)
½ February 6, 2013
This might be the worst movie I've ever seen. Hate-watched it from the start.
December 7, 2012
Another movie to see!
November 12, 2012
great raunchy comedy. and made me see librarians in a new light.
½ October 22, 2012
Funny brief MI: II reference and funny/sexy S&M scene. Saved by Jerry O'Connell's charm.
½ October 8, 2012
Rara, predecible, rara.
September 24, 2012
Funny in parts.. Shannon Elizabeth was a total waste in the movie, she cant even act... some of the jokes were good..
½ September 4, 2012
A pretty good cast line up for the time, most had been in a big hit around 2000. Similar to There's Something about Mary as 2 guys who vowed to stay single end up chasing the same girl. It has quite a bit of gross out gags, maybe a bit too much on the gross side! It has it's moments but they can be few and far between.