Tomorrow the World! Reviews

• Mar 29, 2019

I don't know why it has such a low score. Considering when it was made, I think the worst you could say is that it was a product of it's time. Great cast, I *love* Agnes Moorehead : )

• Dec 31, 2017

HOMEIR SHOULD HAVE AT VERY "LEAST" BEEN NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR...HE PLAYED IT TO THE HILT, AND HALF WAY UP THE HANDLE~~~MIKE ROMANO

• Sep 15, 2016

a look at homefront WWII style made during WWII

a look at homefront WWII style made during WWII

• Dec 01, 2008

It was a really great movie that showed something not really touched in modern day films. While it ended a bit cliche and really Americanized, it was a great movie throughout. The use of a Nazi youth made a great impact on the viewer as well.

• Dec 01, 2008

Much better than anticipated, strong performances all around. A well scripted and shot, thoughtful look upon the times to be shortly at hand then. Depending on your view, it can be very self serving to america at the time, or it my be a very gripping and a strongly uplifting film about human nature and the powers belonging to acceptance and optimism. This film, despite the content and much to the director/casts credit, seems to lack the cheesyness of most of the similar films of the period. I would largly own this up to the fluid and seemingly candid acting of Betty Field and the young girl, and Freddy March's strong but not overbearing performance. Easily one of my favorite films; being in my opinion one of the best films of the "war era", and I would anticipate it being one of yours as well.