Tonight You're Mine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tonight You're Mine Reviews

July 10, 2013
I've watched this movie twice in the last 24 hours. Some of these reviews looked like people were just trying to sound smarter than the film. It's a cute movie with relatable characters and a rad setting. Maybe it's because I've been on tour and to huge festivals like the one in the film, but I absolutely enjoyed this movie. If you're looking for something with lots of twists that makes you think, skip it. But I thought it was great.
June 30, 2013
best summer romance ever
June 27, 2013
Great fun! Loved the soundtrack!
June 22, 2013
A actual music movie for Empire Records fans and the broken hearted.
½ June 6, 2013
I thought it had a great soundtrack
LWOODS04
½ May 27, 2013
This movie was fun and brainless. I enjoy movies like these on stressful days. It was funny with likable characters as well making it that more enjoyable. It had great music to boot. I wish there was more music and that it was a bit longer, but still it was a lot of fun and I would watch it again if given the chance. I loved the two leads together. They had great chemistry. But my favorite was Matthew Baynton as Tyko. He cracked me up. So did Gavin Mitchell as Boaby, the creepy manager. So much fun. See it if you get the chance.
May 21, 2013
Everyone needs to go watch this movie :) I absolutely fell in love.
April 20, 2013
This is a really good movie. While the story is predictable, the thing that makes this movie great is the music and the personalities of the characters. The dialogue isn't the greatest in the world but there are enough events throughout the movie that are funny, and for the most part, what really goes on at a music festival. The acting was very good. Definitely worth the rent.
March 25, 2013
Muddy, smokey and loud...exactly what a movie that takes place at a three-day outdoor rock concert should be. It's also warm-hearted and funny. I love small movies that are a complete surprise.
February 20, 2013
It started out a little lame and confused but I'm glad I stuck with it. The characters grow on you and the setting and music is infectiously joyous. You find yourself enjoying watching the characters fall in love and can see it happening in such a carefree, fun environment. I really like Adam's singing voice, too.
½ February 10, 2013
Absurdly cute. It really captures the festival spirit.
½ January 25, 2013
A decent indie-alt romance with a smattering of comedy. Two feuding rock stars are handcufed together by a preacher who vanishes, leaving them to fend for themselves. Shot over four days at a music festival in Scotland, the film works as a solid, almost found-footage, entry that makes up for a thin plot with unrestrainable charm and Natalia Tena's performance.
½ January 23, 2013
Mostly stupid and predictable - and definitely made me thankful to no longer be in my twenties...
½ December 31, 2012
Fun musical adventure where love comes from tethering those at odds together
½ December 16, 2012
Suprisingly warm and unusual film with a simple story and a seemingly unusual setting...but on closer inspection it's rather bigger than it is.
November 24, 2012
Despite the poor reviews, this has become one of my favorite movies. I was never a big fan of rom-coms, but as far as they go, You Instead is unconventional, cute, feel-good, and comes with an amazing soundtrack. I loved the feeling of the music festival it radiates and doesn't try to set up some complicated romance. It's simple, tender, and something that seems somewhat plausible in real life - basically feeding all of the hopeless romantics out there (including me) with some hope that makes us feel good inside. Have I mentioned that the music was amazing? The scene with them listening to Jo Mango was epic.
½ November 4, 2012
When there's a connection is one of the most amazing things that you can't have with everybody... Really nice movie!
½ November 1, 2012
This indie movie was so much better than I anticipated. The soundtrack was great, the cast was endearing, and the ending was absolutely perfect.
October 21, 2012
Alright, but does not reflect any festival I've been to.
October 20, 2012
Two rockers get handcuffed together during a music festival and fall in love. The chemistry between the two characters needed work as well as the story. But what saves this movie is the actual live music festival taking place during the entire length of the show. The music was pretty awesome if you are into punk rock and it gives the show a very much needed energy boost, thus saving this film from being a rather dull affair.