Tony 'n' Tina's Wedding Reviews

• Jun 20, 2011

The Interactive Play is a Hoot, the Movie, not so much

The Interactive Play is a Hoot, the Movie, not so much

• Sep 28, 2009

It's like a horribly edited home-movie, shot with semi-professional equipment. It may have worked on-stage (didn't see the play), but it doesn't work on the big screen. I didn't even make it all the way through. Once again, Netflix "suggestions" fails me. If it was streamable, it would be a waste of bandwidth.

• Jun 21, 2009

I love Joe McIntyre!!! <3

I love Joe McIntyre!!! <3

• Sep 28, 2008

A chaotic mess of a movie that I'm certain was directed by a monkey on speed. The things I put myself through in order to support the artistic endeavours of NKOTB members....

• Feb 12, 2008

Went to the play & dinner theatre in MPLS.. One of the best I've seen so far! loved it, would see again

• Jan 29, 2008

My big fat italian wedding. NO MORE FUCKING WEDDING MOVIES!!!!!

My big fat italian wedding. NO MORE FUCKING WEDDING MOVIES!!!!!

• Jan 22, 2008

Can I watch this movie? ^_^

Can I watch this movie? ^_^

• Jan 03, 2008

Good, but nowhere even CLOSE to the actual thing. You gotsa be there.

Good, but nowhere even CLOSE to the actual thing. You gotsa be there.

• Jan 03, 2008