Too Young to Marry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Too Young to Marry Reviews

January 1, 2014
This Lifetime-ish movie sucked me right in, the perfect waste of hangover Sunday afternoon. Nina Dobrev is true to form as yet another angst filled young adult and the story is addictively watchable because you have to find out if they will get their happily-ever-after? It was interesting to me, how a simple life choice can change everything, if they had both gotten into the same college they wouldn't have drifted apart. 08.13

"A high school couple fall in love and despite family objections decide to marry. Jessica (Nina Dobrev) gets into Harvard but Max (Dillon Casey) doesn't so he takes a nearby construction job so that they can remain together. They soon drift apart however as it becomes apparent they no longer have the same goals."
January 28, 2012
This was a really good film. It just goes to show that no matter how old you are if your in love then you can truly make it last. Jessica and Max suffered alot of problems getting married so young with Jessica 17 and Max 18 but they battled on through. This film was really enjoyable and shows that love will work no matter your age and no matter what happens.
½ January 9, 2011
When a drama about life as a college age married couple can't suspend disbelief, it has serious problems. The viewer is supposed to believe that a guy that nearly qualified for Harvard would so quickly pursue a blue collar life and a girl in love enough marry in high school would get emotionally involved with another man during her first semester in college. BTW, they live together, it's not a distance relationship

I don't buy it.
½ June 28, 2010
a movie good enough to show on tv during the day - when the only ones watching it would be loosers or bored people...
mediocre... didnt regret it as i did watch it on tv while having nothing else to do, but would never waste my time on it again and wouldnt recommend to anyone.
½ May 7, 2010
This was a decent movie. It was a nice little love story, but I felt like it was a bit awkward in parts. And it felt like the movie was left unfinished. They could have explained what happened to Carter.
March 28, 2010
it was a really good movie!!
August 9, 2009
½ April 4, 2009
didnt really like it
January 30, 2009
well they were tooooo young to marry
October 25, 2008
i liked this movie alottt it was so true it i think it would make us as teens think twice about our decisions
August 28, 2008
A really really cool movie, plus the song they keep playing is so awesome and adds a lot to the feel of the movie
July 12, 2008
denne filmen er såå søt. er litt trist også, men ender jo godt til slutt
July 4, 2008
Really good movie. Saw it on LMN. Nice movie. I think it was her fault for what went wrong. She had the kiss with that guy, and then it was like it was her husbands fault. The ending was good though. It all worked out fine.
June 18, 2008
true love is real! and this movie proves that you're never too young to marry as long as you're truly in love and are willing to work for it
May 23, 2008
This is a very great movie to watch it will be interesting for a teen thinking about getting married.
January 13, 2008
GREAT! I loved their parents' advice at the end to join them together! I also was really impressed by the way they went to Harvard cause in real life we may think it's not that possible but actually it depends on us. I loved they way they loved each other!
November 9, 2007
This movie is also better than American Gangster.
½ August 24, 2007
it was actually pretty good...some parts were stupid but it ended well :D