Too Scared to Scream - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Too Scared to Scream Reviews

½ August 19, 2016
A series of murders at a NY apartment building has police zeroing in on the unusual doorman as its prime suspect. Largely cliched piece directed by reliable character actor Tony Lo Bianco. Watch for more affordable rental rates soon at The Royal Arms.
September 7, 2014
This movie is both funny and terrifyng. Most of the acting is up to standard but there are a few terrific performances, (Chet Doherty as The Slasher, being one!)
½ December 12, 2012
What you would expect from a TV slasher movie--Mannix, Tarzan's Jane and Mayor Vaughn in one slasher movie!!
April 18, 2011
Although there is isn't too much originality & it's pretty bloodless I won't be to harsh on Too Scared To Scream. Sure it drags a bit in spots & the dialogue is sometimes terrible but I had always want to see this movie. I like the New York scenes in this, there is some gratuitous nudity to hold my interest & I didn't figure out the killer but to be quite truthful I didn't even try. Basically an American giallo w/ absolutely no style. Im generous but Ive seen much worse but in the same breath Ive seen much better. For completists
½ June 14, 2010
Very routine and predictable thriller, it does have some tense and scary scenes but they are generally cliched. It?s main problem is you have seen it all before and it certainly lacks originality. The character development is weak, as is the direction and screenplay. Anne Archer is terrific though.
½ June 14, 2010
50/100. Very routine and predictable thriller, it does have some tense and scary scenes but they are generally cliched. It's main problem is you have seen it all before and it certainly lacks originality. The character development is weak, as is the direction and screenplay. Anne Archer is terrific though.