Too Tired to Die - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Too Tired to Die Reviews

April 15, 2012
all star cast incl. cameos make this meditation on death & dying go
March 7, 2011
Takeshi is too adorable to not be totally entranced by him. Yes the film is weird, has interesting scenes/dream sequences, and some odd characters who just appear for no reason... but that makes the film worthwhile.
December 1, 2010
recommended by aroid.......
½ November 25, 2010
Strange film with Japanese sensibilities and director and lead, but American setting and majority of cast. Kenji dreams about death aka Mira Sorvino, and then she turns up to inform him he's next on her list. And then various quirky talky strangers turn up to fill the waiting. I quite liked this, it was a bit different and filled the time nicely.
July 31, 2010
Weird and strange. Philosophical and tries to be funny but after all is just weird and strange
August 10, 2009
This movie could have been sooooo much better than it is.
That itself frustrates me to no end.

-To be further reviewed later.
½ May 6, 2009
This movie had good potential, but really failed to deliver in the end. It was a bit slow getting started, and even once it did, it meandered around so much that it really lost its way by the end. Mira and Takeshia are fine actors, but the script was weak and this movie just didn't do them any justice. Disappointing.
½ April 20, 2009
Watched it ages ago, but from what I recalled, it is pretty much an art film if you can categorize it into that. Overall the movie is just so-so.
February 2, 2009
weird film

Take a look at it
½ December 26, 2008
Not the best one but Takeshi Kaneshiro is a great hottie.....
½ October 10, 2008
One of my guilty pleasures ;_;
March 29, 2008
So, if you were about to die by the end of the day...what would you do?
February 4, 2008
The best movie I ever I saw.
January 26, 2008
Anything with Take in it...! love it (and Take!)
November 18, 2007
He speaks Engrish in it! *wolf whistles*
November 8, 2007
This is a see one time movie, because it's not that good, however the first time is good enough!
October 21, 2007
it's hard to describe this one..very artsy..but if u love Takeshi-->i recommend it...he's stunning...
August 31, 2007
Kind of a strange movie but it was decent.