Tooth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tooth Reviews

½ July 3, 2011
Underrated and generally hated by critics and viewers alike, i dont see why. Its a breath of eccentric quirky fresh air!
½ February 20, 2010
if you watch this film, you wont believe what your watching.
December 18, 2009
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...i think that stephen fry, jim broadbent, harry enfield, vinnie jones, yasmin paig, rory copus play good roles/parts throguhout this movie....i think that the director of this kids/family/comedy/fantasy/drama movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throguhout this movie...i think that the special effects throguhout this movie were pretty kewl....i think that harry enfield is brilliant throughout this movie...i think that this is a really enjoyable kids movie 2 watch
½ November 15, 2009
Cant think of any other film worse!
½ September 30, 2009
Tooth is just like every other holiday classic ever released, except that it is no good at hiding that fact. The plot is a mess, the acting is poor and the entertainment value is unbelievably low.
January 17, 2009
A truely magical story for all the family to watch. A lot of well known actors in this film. However, I wish the tooth fairy gave me loads of money when I was younger.
December 28, 2008
Incomprehensible kids story that has somehow attracted some well known Britiish names, although that still doesn't make it worth a look.
March 17, 2008
Good film for children.....
½ January 27, 2008
y it's funny but kiddie and a little wierd. i liked it tho.
½ January 19, 2008
Its good where a tooth gets into trouble
½ December 22, 2007
Awful film.even worse idea than those toothbrushes that play music.Harry enfield is a one trick pony really and Vinny Jones is better in serious roles basically playing thugs.yeah just a crap film,I was basically forced to watch this and for a second I thought i was in guantanamo bay.I gave it half a star for the fact there was a giant Rabbitt in it.
½ December 22, 2007
Was this an English or American movie? Left me confused as to that, otherwise not too fussed by it.
½ October 19, 2007
i have seen this and it is great
½ August 5, 2007
This film is cute - that pretty much says it all. It boasts a great British cast that lead me to believe it would be better than it was. It was seriously low budget - this was very obvious, I can only assume that the bulk of the funds went to the cast. The story was a nice idea but the actual end result lacked any punch - I cant work out whether it was an American film or a Britich one as the main characters seemed to be American whilst everyone else in the film were British (perhaps it was some strange marketing plan to make some money across the pond). anyway, my young son was indifferent to it as was I and that is how I will gauge it.
May 2, 2007
not that good but is qute
a bit
½ March 2, 2007
it's ok but it's for children bout 10 lol
½ December 31, 2006
this movie is quite gd and really funny
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
November 13, 2006
Vinnie Jones so yeah
½ November 9, 2006
Dreams are made up in the mind, and they are not real, why would you believe a dream well because your brain said it is ok, but it is not, and cause your friend's say it is ok but it is not. And that is not right. Fairies are a dream and they do not exist. They are threefold. Meaning damanging to the head 3 times as many because of what their about. And their all lies.