Tooth and Nail - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tooth and Nail Reviews

August 11, 2016
Great ending to a really dumb story. Almost everyone in the world died because we ran out of gasoline? Seriously? I did like Rachel Miner and Vinnie Jones as villains. Michael Madsen's role was so horrible. Don't get excited about him at all. The star of the movie was excellent towards the second act and the end of the movie. I almost didn't make it through the first fifteen minutes just because of the boring opening sequences where they tried to show these idiots living in a hospital might just be a formidable force against savage cannibals. They would have been wiped out on the first night if the cannibals did not just want one at a time so they could have fresh meat every night. There is some fun to be had here if you can get to the last half hour. Sorry if I spoiled anything.
September 20, 2015
After years of wanting to see this, I finally discovered that it was available on Amazon Prime. Well worth the wait! I loved this movie and will definitely watch it again!
January 10, 2015
What The hell is doing Michael Madsen in this stupid movie?!
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A low budget horror/action movie with B actors like Michael Madsen and Vinnie Jones , more B then usual. But the movie are watchable and i happens to like this type of movies once in a while. Violence and weak stories is very common with these genres.
August 4, 2013
An uninspired "Horror" that I would have ignored if it weren't for Michael Kelly.

4/8/2013
May 14, 2013
A lot better than I thought it would be. Pretty gross and very interesting. Definetely worth watching.

P.S. - Flixster has this listed under Musical and Performing Arts. It's not so don't let that fool you.
April 26, 2013
quite watchable low budget movie
½ December 22, 2012
Todo parece empezar bien, con la historia de la gasolina y las personas refugiadas sobreviviendo las adversidades, pero todo se va cuesta abajo cuando salen los canibales, que no inspiran nada de miedo, esto acompañado del pésimo guión y actuaciones termina de botar por completo a Tooth and Nail. 3/10
½ November 30, 2012
Starts off with a somewhat entertaining premise, but fails in what should have been its most climactic moments. You will care less about most of the characters by the time it's over.
October 11, 2012
this was acutally good wich was surprizing. i liked how the world ended, i could see that happening.
October 2, 2012
You would THINK a movie about cannibals would be worth watching to the end. You would be wrong. Bad acting, worse writing and I think this may have been two or three movies made into one.
September 30, 2012
Yet another entry from the '07 After Dark Horrorfest series. This one barely qualifies as horror because it has cannibals in it. It is a post-apocalyptic sci-fi movie with no originality, an easy to figure out storyline, and below average acting which tries to take advantage of the fact that 3 semi-well known actors agreed to take on small parts in it (Michael Madsden, Vinnie Jones and Robert Carradine). Special effects are fair only and the movie is completely forgettable.
September 9, 2012
I hate when characters in a movie constantly act stupid and do and say the most idiotic things.
July 3, 2012
It's greatest flaw is its low budget...
½ May 2, 2012
Essentially a new Road Warrior, Tooth and Nail depicts a world that has torn itself apart after Earth's oil ran out. Now, a group of survivors led by a character with the rather original name of "The Professor" (unfortunately, Gilligan is no where to be found) attempt to maintain a spark of civilization. However, a recently arrived new survivor leads a blood-thirsty pack of cannibals to their hospital stronghold. Featuring Michael Madsen, the guy from Boy Meets World, and some other somewhat recognizable people, Tooth and Nail is moderately entertaining for about the first 45 minutes to an hour, but it gets old long before it's over.
½ April 22, 2012
Starts out strong but turns into a lame piece of trash that consists of some unneeded sexual content, unnecessary amounts of blood and gore, and terrible performances from the entire cast!
April 14, 2012
most ridiculous concept for the end of the world, "we ran out of gas" pathetic! robert carradine and rider strong suck so bad! no wonder their careers have gone nowhere!
April 1, 2012
this one was okay. i liked the idea, the narrating was a bit long, but it altogether wasn't bad.
February 1, 2012
Not one of the greatest horrorfest films...not really all that scary. I did like the idea of why the world ended and I could actually forsee something like that happening.
Just not the something for horrorfest though. And for those of you who haven't seen Rider Strong....check out Cabin Fever and teh other horrorfest Borderland.
December 19, 2011
Its not an interesting movie tho,.... too boring