Toothless - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toothless Reviews

½ April 19, 2015
Funny and lightheartedly touching, Toothless delivers a great performance by Kirstie Alley as well as a sentimental message about living life.
February 2, 2015
Thought this was such a fun loving movie loved it so one of. My favorite Kirstie alley movies five stars for this movie
½ March 20, 2014
I watched this movie as a kid...oh the childhood memories!
½ April 21, 2013
another only found at amazon
December 11, 2012
I thought this was a cute little movie, I enjoyed it.
August 30, 2012
Best movie ever on disneyyyyyy:)
½ April 9, 2012
Religious Documentary experts interview cult member, Kristie Alley, on the the religion of toothless. The religion is based on the idea that a person must gather enough teeth in limbo so as to weigh more than their evil sins,or return to their life on Earth.
½ December 31, 2011
Very sweet and heart-touching. Movies like this are no longer made. I think it was a made with a very different point of view, of course because it was directed by a woman.
November 17, 2011
i used to love this!!! and i love kirsty allie :)
July 31, 2011
The first and only tooth fairy movie, as far as I know. So, I give it credit for being unique in that way. The story and plot are predictable, but I think kids will find it enjoyable enough.
½ July 18, 2011
disney movie.but it was cute.
January 30, 2011
I used to watch this movie all the time when I was a kid
October 21, 2010
Dentist dies, uses body English to fly, and counsels kids as the new tooth fairy while awaiting judgment in trailer park limbo. 'I just want to do my time and get the H-E-double hockey sticks out of here!'
September 16, 2010
Kirstie Alley very funny as usual, but a very weak movie, a little charming, but nothing excessively special.
September 16, 2010
½ August 3, 2010
"It has been so long since I was able to see this movie last. Wish I could find a copy of it so could see it again soon" (shellygurl347) --> like this \\^o^//
July 4, 2010
I saw this movie once when I was a kid and loved it so much that I have been searching for it ever since.
However, after I finally found it and rewatched it I was amazed by it's sheer badness.
It's a low (very low) budget Disney film with a damn ugly boy.
½ June 26, 2010
A, seemingly, low budget children flick about a dentist that has to prove she is heaven-worthy by being the tooth fairy. Damn that boy is ugly.
May 29, 2010
U havent seen Toothless?
½ April 9, 2010
Typical Disney nonsense. I mean, a dentist is in pergatory so she has to be the Tooth Fairy??? Seriously!