Tortilla Soup - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tortilla Soup Reviews

½ June 3, 2015
Surprising charm,wit and warmth this family romantic comedy just rolls steady with this fine cast.
August 4, 2014
a familiar and sometimes corny film..but nevertheless a enjoyable film that kept me interested.
May 19, 2013
Tortilla Soup is an endearing film. It is about a Mexican-American master chef and father to three daughters has lost his taste for food but not for life. Hector Elizondo and Tamara Mello give excellent performances. The screenplay is good but a little slow in places. Maria Ripoll did a great job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the romance.
½ May 4, 2013
Muy Bueno! A sweet movie that's worth your time.
February 8, 2013
Really good movie!!!
½ December 4, 2012
I loved that they kept the main theme of the movie from Eat Drink Man Woman intact and was able to effectively show the relationship scenarios cross the cultural divide making the world seem like a smaller place so to speak.
December 2, 2012
Beautiful Mexicanas in this film.
November 14, 2012
I love this movie. The characters and story plots are as rich and delicious as the food looks.
although it allllways makes me want to eat some great food when i watch it!
½ October 13, 2012
This movie is pretty jokes and also makes me wanna stop dating Spanish chicks! Fucking crazy, No offense hahaha
August 27, 2012
Made me hungry, but I like the original, "Eat Drink Man Woman" better.
August 23, 2012
I actually thought Raquel Welch was the best dish! Forget the tortillas.....
½ July 27, 2012
It was kind of boring. Also, this is nothing like a real Mexican family. It was very fake and seemed to want real Mexicans to be like the characters in this movie. It also sucks that none of the family members are actually Mexican. The Brazilian is a German that was born in France! Paul Rodriguez and Constance Marie are the only real Mexicans in this movie. Aside from the casting the story was very slow and weak. The only part that was good was when the dad asked the daughter of an older lady to marry him.
June 24, 2012
One of my favorite movies ever!
June 17, 2012
Saw this movie by chance and fell in love.
May 24, 2012
Good movie, first time I watched it.
May 13, 2012
Well done, but could have been much better.
April 2, 2012
Perhaps, Perhaps!!! LOL! Lots of food in this one.
March 31, 2012
watching this movie with amber and dave....not sure why people would post this but i am trying to see if it works, lol
March 30, 2012
This is one of those movies that you quickly forget ever watching.
½ February 27, 2012