Touch of Pink - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Touch of Pink Reviews

June 25, 2016
This basically worked because of the whole "ethnic" thing,that brought a kind of freshness to the story.I liked it mostly for that.And of course who could resist the Cary Grant spirit?
June 1, 2015
Only watched bits of it in & out, yet brilliant nonetheless!
½ August 11, 2014
touching but still funny...
March 13, 2014
What do you get if you mercilessly rip-off "The Wedding Banquet" and then add a big dose of "Play It Again, Sam" to kind of hide the fact? This. Only in true Canadian film industry fashion, none of the actors are really good enough to pull it off. Kyle MacLachlan is the big name they pulled in and if I never see him do a Cary Grant impersonation again, I can truly die a happy man.
July 15, 2013
Loved it. Very sweet.
½ January 17, 2013
A GAY little sleeper that's on cable. The things we do to protect our family from finding out about our lives. I liked it.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
December 1, 2012
Funny, warm comedy that was not great but very entertaining, particularly Cary Grant and the mother. Not every movie can be Citizen Kane. One has to appreciate things for what they are and enjoy them as such, or the world becomes a very dry as a bone place.
½ August 10, 2012
As far as gay movies go, I really enjoyed this movie. It's cute and touching while also having the extra depth of cultural conflict and misunderstanding. The mother is an amazing character and I think she alone makes the movie worth watching.
July 6, 2012
i liked it very much. it was cute.
May 27, 2012
Touch of Pink needs some touches of black.
May 13, 2012
It's funny, and has a good plot, but some of the acting is REALLY bd.
April 28, 2012
This is a delightful and witty movie!
April 19, 2012
I dont want to watch.
April 11, 2012
Love this... Beta aren't those trousers to small for you... I can read your credit card number
½ April 1, 2012
Worst gay comedy ever.
April 11, 2011
It's incredible how Jimi Mistry star faded so actually he did quite a lot in his time and not that bad after all. About the film, well, light comedy , fluffy and predictable but fun!
February 18, 2011
Average, not bad if you have nothing better to watch. Barely enough to keep you watching, the last 20 minutes I thought oh well might as well see it to the end.
I really don't get why this 30 something gay guy needs an imaginary friend and why is it in the movie, it does nothing to enhance the story...
January 9, 2011
I've seen movies with this identical plot countless times- and almost all of them were better than this one. The Cary Grant thing was just lame, and it brought down the rest of the movie. There were a few charming scenes throughout, but mostly I just wanted this to end.
December 12, 2010
One of my guilty pleasures.