Touch the Top of the World Reviews

• Jan 06, 2015

Not the best film but an awesome achievement and inspiration. This guy is possibly the most amazing blind guy ever. and he is still doing incredible things, look him up

• Aug 13, 2012

This movie is inspiring. Really.

This movie is inspiring. Really.

• Apr 12, 2012

I think people who can see that climb mountains are idiots, so this film was not in the least bit impressive to me. I mean, what purpose does it serve? Who cares? What is the point? The movie is way too oversentimental, melodramatic and oozes stupidity.

• Mar 03, 2011

You don't need to be a vampire to achieve great things.

You don't need to be a vampire to achieve great things.

• May 02, 2010

gosh i super hate d ending ....

gosh i super hate d ending ....

• Jul 19, 2009

great story and pretty good view of Erik's life.

great story and pretty good view of Erik's life.

• Jun 03, 2009

Ahhh .... Dr. Carlisle... (LOL) ... but seriously - Peter Facinelli was great. I can't get over how different he looks. But anyway - I'm not sure why he acted in such "obscure" movies before. He is quite good and I'd like to see him with really good material. Not that this - true - story was not amazingly inspirational, but this wasn't a really well-made movie. It dragged along.

• Mar 18, 2009

pretty much a canadian tv movie. badly acted, aside from the b movie godly bruce campbell, and badly edited with crappy "inspirational" music. oh, and there were obvious commercial breaks that were annoying. all in all pretty weak.

• Feb 21, 2009

This movie is awesome. Inspiring. A must see!!

This movie is awesome. Inspiring. A must see!!

• Feb 15, 2009

Fantastic story. Dramatic, and motivational.

Fantastic story. Dramatic, and motivational.