Touching Wild Horses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Touching Wild Horses Reviews

April 19, 2008
I loved this movie. Jane Seymour is wonderful, as usual, and the story is very touching. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes "lifetime" type movies.
April 18, 2008
might be good. looks ok.
March 16, 2008
The score was really pretty, not sure who did it or anything. I'm sure it was a fairly low-budget straight-to-video film, but it was decent. :)
February 6, 2008
This movie was good but sad
½ December 6, 2007
This atrocious ?Drama? is about a ten-year-old kid named Mark, who was just orphaned by a car accident. He goes to live with his sexually-frustrated hermit of an aunt who likes to yell a lot. As the movie progresses, we realize that Mark is something of a Manic-Depressive who, at one minute, wants to play with the pretty ponies, and the next, is throwing tantrums and crying like a baby.

I have a theory that if the damn doctor would have filled-out a prescription for Mark, getting him a considerable amount of Prozac, this monstrosity of a movie would not have been made. But, then again, maybe the population was getting out of control, and the creators just wanted to kill-off a few of the faint-hearted without doing time. Either way, PLEASE stay away from this movie.
November 1, 2007
This is based on a true story and it's actually quite good for an offbeat movie.
October 17, 2007
Very good and very sad. I loved it. Even if your not a horse lover you should see this movie.
October 7, 2007
I don't exactly remember everything about it. I saw this a couple years back. It was touching and sweet. I wish I could get my hands on it sometime. I'd love to see it again.
½ August 30, 2007
vry sad & touching, but great
August 26, 2007
This movie is not what the title makes it out to be, unfortunately...
August 24, 2007
a beautiful story with beautiful music. the filming is excellent as well which is a plus. i love jane seymour!
August 15, 2007
It was really good! The ending was kinda sad tho... But I liked it! =)
July 31, 2007
Love Horses. Would really like to see this movie.
July 26, 2007
I thought it was pretty good movie! But there was less horses in the film.
July 13, 2007
Awesome Movie for all in the family! Jane Seymore should get an award for her role in this!
July 11, 2007
it is a great movie. i love it
July 11, 2007
nice movie, how much u feel u belong wz
July 7, 2007
i love this movie (tho kinda unrealistic)
i recommend it very much
especially for the horse lover
July 5, 2007