Tower Heist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tower Heist Reviews

February 14, 2016
Gave up before the end
January 16, 2016
Loved it. simple as that.
½ January 13, 2016
Felt kind of let down watching this movie
January 12, 2016
Pleasantly surprised, Tower Heist isn't half as bad as I'd been lead to believe. I thought the cast were good and worked well together, I liked the story, I didn't find it predictable and I liked the end. I was entertained pretty much throughout and I even laughed a couple of times. Very easy viewing.
January 4, 2016
Highly entertaining caper-comedy with lead cast on song.
January 3, 2016
Great cast. Amazing ending!! Hilarious to watch
½ December 25, 2015
Eddie Murphy is back!
December 22, 2015
Great fun and the cast is fantastic.
½ November 22, 2015
55%
Saw this on 19/7/15
Tower Heist utilizes it's first 30 minutes in setting up a backdrop for a heist movie with plenty of laughs and it actually becomes a movie that shows a worthy reason for the heist. However, once the heist actually begins, the film looses all it's brains and also it's laughs. The rest of the movie is barely a wait for it all to end. The actors do well with what they are provided with. However, I really don't understand why Mathew Broderick was there in this film and also in the heist.
November 8, 2015
Granted, I'm not a comedy fan, but I didn't even chuckle in my head once
½ November 3, 2015
funny and interesting. But the plot might be too predictable.
October 17, 2015
It is a nice light movie from an enjoyable group of actors that you are bound to find someone you like from within.
½ October 13, 2015
Tower Heist
Ben Stiller is going to be a great Ant-Man
½ October 1, 2015
Entretiene. Para verla un día que no pongan nada mas en la tele
September 28, 2015
One of the more entertaining Ben Stiller comedies for quite a while. The decent, contrasting cast made a good combination.
August 18, 2015
go eddie go! i wanted an eddie alan alda scene, but, you can't have everything. its not a super complex drama. its a very pleasant caper with liberal relish. i want a tower heist two! alan's character is now richer than ever, and donating hundreds of millions to hillary; the characters meet again by chance at a bernie sanders volunteer meeting, and decide to infiltrate hillaries and scott walkers campaign in order to expose coordination between their super pacs and the candidate. how did alan get out of jail? presidential pardon, rumored to have come about because of some dirty secrets he threatened to reveal.
½ August 5, 2015
Ocean's Eleven rip off.
August 2, 2015
Fun movie that has some flaws that made it slip from being perfect but not too bad. Very slow but it builds up well and ends good. A little too focused on Stiller and Leoni for my liking.

However you have great supporting performances from Alda, Muphy, and especially Matthew Broderick (in a great return to form,) to make this work. Alda is in a rather baddie role and does it well. Shame I missed it back in 2011 but it's not as bad as many make it out to be. Wish it made more $.
July 27, 2015
Can movies like this be good? What I mean by that is a movie with a concept like this one, that is not an action movie, but a comedy. Well, it can be good, it can actually be very good, and that's what this is. There are some absolutely hilarious lines in this. Ben Stiller is playing his normal character and when he does it properly, he is likeable and he is here. Eddie Murphy I can't really comment on because believe it or not, this is the first movie of his I've ever seen in the theater and I think only the 2nd one of his I've ever seen, he's not one of my favorites as you can tell, but he did good I suppose and had a few funny lines. The robbery itself is a little corny but I suppose it was the best they could do, but overall it didn't matter because it was entertaining enough where it could be a little silly so I would have to say that this is RECOMMENDED.