Tower Heist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tower Heist Reviews

May 14, 2016
Totally forgettable.
½ May 1, 2016
While there isn't much brains to the film, it's fun to watch and keeps you consistently entertained from start to finish.
½ April 18, 2016
Tower Heist is not the smartest movie of all time, nor is it the cleverest; but it succeeds in its intention: funny, thrilling entertainment.
½ April 3, 2016
Though it lacks realism, you will not leave without laughing and saying "I had a great time".
February 14, 2016
Gave up before the end
January 16, 2016
Loved it. simple as that.
½ January 13, 2016
Felt kind of let down watching this movie
January 12, 2016
Pleasantly surprised, Tower Heist isn't half as bad as I'd been lead to believe. I thought the cast were good and worked well together, I liked the story, I didn't find it predictable and I liked the end. I was entertained pretty much throughout and I even laughed a couple of times. Very easy viewing.
January 4, 2016
Highly entertaining caper-comedy with lead cast on song.
January 3, 2016
Great cast. Amazing ending!! Hilarious to watch
½ December 25, 2015
Eddie Murphy is back!
December 22, 2015
Great fun and the cast is fantastic.
½ November 22, 2015
55%
Saw this on 19/7/15
Tower Heist utilizes it's first 30 minutes in setting up a backdrop for a heist movie with plenty of laughs and it actually becomes a movie that shows a worthy reason for the heist. However, once the heist actually begins, the film looses all it's brains and also it's laughs. The rest of the movie is barely a wait for it all to end. The actors do well with what they are provided with. However, I really don't understand why Mathew Broderick was there in this film and also in the heist.
November 8, 2015
Granted, I'm not a comedy fan, but I didn't even chuckle in my head once
½ November 3, 2015
funny and interesting. But the plot might be too predictable.
October 17, 2015
It is a nice light movie from an enjoyable group of actors that you are bound to find someone you like from within.
½ October 13, 2015
Tower Heist
Ben Stiller is going to be a great Ant-Man
½ October 1, 2015
Entretiene. Para verla un día que no pongan nada mas en la tele
September 28, 2015
One of the more entertaining Ben Stiller comedies for quite a while. The decent, contrasting cast made a good combination.