Toxic Crusaders: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toxic Crusaders: The Movie Reviews

August 22, 2014
I cannot help, but to say what a disaster of a film well actually cartoon series this was. Everything about it was a mess that gets a little better in the second half of the film. Toxie has gone from Rated R to Rated G with some adult reference humor. The worst part is one villain who miraculously spoils every sinister plot Dr. Killemoff has.
½ August 1, 2012
They just don't make cartoons like they use too ! This a just brilliant cartoon with a lot of humor! Go toxie!!
March 17, 2010
So I decided just to watch some various movies to pass the time. I watched the Toxic Crusaders Movie, which was just a compilation of various cartoon episodes. That was friggin awesome! and friggin hilarious. My only complaint was that it lacked a real ending, and ontop of that it ended really anti climacticly. But the thing I enjoyed was that they basicly redid the First movie in such a layed back style.
April 3, 2009
Essentially the first three episodes of the Starurday morning cartoon strung together. It has a nice sense of humor and interesting characters. Saddly, Toxie's best incarnation was as a children's cartoon. Worth viewing for childhood nestalgia.
September 21, 2008
this is one of the cartoons that help shape me into the person I am today
August 23, 2008
Although it's incredibly predictable, cheesy, and gross, it's a nice kick-back to the over-the-top cartoons filled with random guitar riffs of yesteryear. Basically, messed up childhood memories.
October 20, 2006
Here's another film rating.