Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D Double Feature - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

looks pretty awesome!
July 29, 2014
Big fan of Toy Story!
½ March 31, 2014
Dos buenas películas, aunque "Toy Story 2" es la mejor. En conclusión, ambas películas forman un buen dúo, siendo muy recomendables.
December 8, 2013
Already seen both and don't care for 3D
January 22, 2013
Exactly as predicted, this is the one to see. It's just a shame its for a limited time only, otherwise more people could see two great movies in stunning 3D.
January 22, 2013
This was stupendous. I'm glad I was able to go and with my best friend. Two great movies for one great experience.
December 16, 2012
I really enjoyed watching this in a theatre full of kids because all the jokes I was laughing at the kids were not laughing at so I just kept it in my head that I am way cooler than all these kids put together I have such a better sense of humor than any of them. Their kids they don't know, I think it takes a certain child to really get why Buzz losing all sanity screaming "You don't understand, I am Mrs. Nesbit" is really funny...I think though I remember them laughing at that part I don't know.
December 9, 2012
I loved the first 2 Toy Story films. I loved the 3rd film more. The 3D was amazing.
GRADE:A+
December 8, 2012
I watched toy story 2 on disney channel like 8 days b4 going to c this my bro moaned saying he couldnot c the 3D and to be honested I only saw little bits and that was at the start of the film dissapointing but still going to c toy story 3
October 30, 2012
well sense I have seen these movies many times in the past I won't go into great detail. but to see them in 3D as a double feature is great. a must see for anyone with kids, they realy make the experience great for all involved.
October 27, 2012
We saw this backwards because we arrived at theater at wrong time... Pointed out that 2 is WAY funnier than one. Can't wait for 3, assuming Tom Hanks & Tim Allen are still voices.
October 5, 2012
No choice, the kids wanna watch.
September 10, 2012
Both Toy Stories are two of the best CGI movies ever made.
September 3, 2012
Another old Disney classic that I will always love and cherish.
August 8, 2012
Two of the best movies of all time...awww yeah!
July 20, 2012
Why did i see this? It's my childhood in 3D!
July 14, 2012
well, Toy story 1 being my favorite film of all time, and toy story 2 being a still very strong sequel, I can say it was very nice to get to see these remastered for the big screen in 3D
July 10, 2012
This was a lot of fun. The movies weren't made for 3D so you don't see a bunch of things flying at you. Though when Buzz bumps into the bulletin board, the tacks fall off it toward you. The best part of both movies was seeing the aliens in the claw machine. The 3D gave a better sense of how many aliens there are in there.
June 18, 2012
So happy I saw this back in October 2009. It was really a magical experience. The two movies were perfectly rendered in 3D, and the special features were great. Oh, and the first trailer to Toy Story 3 was awesome.
June 11, 2012
I took my 2 boys to see these movies. My 5 year old has never seen them. They enjoyed them very much especially in 3D. If you've never seen a movie in RealD 3D, it ROCKS!! We had a great time watching these movies together.