Toy Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What's not to like..
September 19, 2016
It's Toy Story. How could you not like it
September 16, 2016
Valeu pela inovação, porque o filme é só ok.
September 16, 2016
i heared the story even before this movie...so no i don't like this movie. but i will say this the toy idea is a cool one
September 6, 2016
83% - Toy Story is an excellently animated film with a great voice cast that makes the characters so memorable and the fresh concept which enables the view to be intriguing.
August 26, 2016
Once in a while, an extraordinary film comes along and changes everything. This is one of them.
August 17, 2016
February 28th 2013
August 12th 2016
½ August 16, 2016
An animated tour de force!
August 16, 2016
One of the best animated films ever
August 16, 2016
The beautiful animation and talented voice acting Toy Story brilliantly delivered make in my opinion, Pixar's first and best accomplishment.
August 12, 2016
Pixar first film and the first film completely cgi is an excellent well crafted family film with tones of jokes, heart felt moments and genius writing. It is my favourite of the toy story franchise and one of my all time favourite animated movies.
August 10, 2016
The originality of this movie goes without saying. With a great plot matched with Pixar's superb storytellers, this film was executed to perfection and will always be legendary in the movie industry.
August 8, 2016
A pioneer of computer-generated effects!
August 4, 2016
This is a good Disney/Pixar movie it have good voice acting
August 2, 2016
Classic and witty on so many levels, Toy Story is the start of a new era in animated features - spawning one of the greatest franchises of all time and containing a cast chosen to absolute perfection: Tom Hanks and Tim Allen's chemistry is unstoppable as the two leads.
Verdict: A+
August 2, 2016
The most revolutionary and inspirational animated film of all time is a piece of cinematic history. It's a perfect film that will make you laugh and fall in love with every one of these characters for decades to come. Everything from the voice cast to the story is perfect and without this film there would be no Pixar.
August 1, 2016
Another rare moment where I give a film 5 stars because Toy Story is incredible and another which I recommend to all and definitely a must see. I love both Tom Hanks and Tim Allen in this film and this is really well directed and for a film which is over 10 years old the animation is very good. The plot of Toy Story is impressive and it definitely impressed me. There are so many funny moments in this film and I like how 2 toys who meet who quickly turn rivals then turn allies from an adventure they have together. When I first saw this film I was amazed at how good it was. I love the idea of how Toy's come alive when there is no one present and how they can walk, talk and make this film amazing. The sequels are also very good and I could watch this film any day. Amazing film!!
July 30, 2016
A classic movie of excellence.
July 28, 2016
It was a great movie it was the first movie that toys got in the fight who was Andy favorite toy I did not think that buzz lightyear and woody was ever going to get a long but they did get a long and they been friends ever since the first movie
½ July 27, 2016
Honestly I only found this ok the old animation really stands out to me