Toy Story 4 Reviews

• Carmen
    Dec 09, 2019

Was good movie with a San/happy ending. Some of the young children we watched it with cried.

• Jacob W
    Oct 25, 2019

Was a awesome ending to a great and wonderful saga! Loved it and will buy it on dvd to own.

• dh

it was a cute movie and kept my 2yr old interest the whole movie surprisingly

it was a cute movie and kept my 2yr old interest the whole movie surprisingly

• Cyndi
    Sep 30, 2019

Loved the whole movie...hope with the ending that there will still be a toy story 5

• Sep 28, 2019

I was little skeptical about this movie, but it was fun and emotional. My kids and I had great time watching it together.

• Uriel
    Sep 25, 2019

Great movie but just not as good as the first 3.

Great movie but just not as good as the first 3.

• Madd.SweetGT500
    Sep 24, 2019

I like this movie, but these last 2 movies are more ... Emotional, than fun to watch. It is a great movie don't get me wrong.

• Jackie
    Sep 23, 2019

This is the FUNNIEST of all the Toy Story movies. This was Amazing!

This is the FUNNIEST of all the Toy Story movies. This was Amazing!

• Kay
    Sep 22, 2019

Im sad because i think this may be the last one.

Im sad because i think this may be the last one.