Toy Story 4 Reviews

• BEB
    16h ago

Didn’t like the ending. Woody should of stayed with the homies.

Didn’t like the ending. Woody should of stayed with the homies.

• Deborah S
    23h ago

It's hard to pull off a 4th iteration of a series, but they managed to incorporate enough fresh material to keep the viewers interested

• Cassyk
    1d ago

It seemed to move pretty slowly and then all the sudden was closing.

It seemed to move pretty slowly and then all the sudden was closing.

• Angela
    1d ago

Very cute but I hated to see the separated at the end.

Very cute but I hated to see the separated at the end.

• Aimee B
    2d ago

Both my 4.5 and 11 year old kids loved this movie, and so did I! The Toy Story movies are all great!

• Charla
    2d ago

Thought the movie was very entertaining. My grandkids loved it.

Thought the movie was very entertaining. My grandkids loved it.

• Nikki Smith
    2d ago

The movie was good except for the creepy parts in the antique toy store. Some parts were too scary for little children.

• Daniel W

my kids and I loved it!!

my kids and I loved it!!

• John John
    2d ago

It had something for everyone and the graphics and the screen clarity was awesome!!

• Tina
    3d ago

Movie was funny and kept me on my toes...Enjoyed the new characters and how Woody and Buzz always manage to save the day even if one of them is Villain. Nice to see how one can forgive and be friends even if the were enemies. My girls really enjoyed the movie also.