Trabajo Fácil Reviews

• Dec 01, 2013

another fast paced crime caper/thriller.

another fast paced crime caper/thriller.

• Mar 06, 2012

I couldn't finish the movie, I really didn't enjoy it.

I couldn't finish the movie, I really didn't enjoy it.

• Sep 15, 2011

I didn't hate it but I didn't really like it all that much. It felt confused. Two different groups of people plan the same diamond robbery with some pretty fatal results. There were supposed to be twists but they were pretty obvious. Decent cast but all in all eh.

• Jul 02, 2011

We both quit watching midway then picked it up again the last 20 minutes or so

We both quit watching midway then picked it up again the last 20 minutes or so

• Jul 02, 2011

good cast that falls flat both in acting and direction...expected more and received less...id pass on this one if I were you.

• Apr 24, 2010

this movie was just god AWFUL! paintul to watch at times...one star for a 5 minute scene of David Boreanaz playing basketball shirtless, very nice! :)

• Apr 14, 2010

okey...nicht schlecht...

okey...nicht schlecht...

• Jan 30, 2010

A wacky heist film with an eclectic cast -- including an off-the-grid Bruce Dern, a scary-as-hell Gary Busey, and Vera Farmiga, who starts out as a straight-arrow doctor before morphing into Tank Girl -- and rollicking, comic plot twists.

• Aug 22, 2009

Hi scores on cynical humor! good action, talk about screwed up plans, makes a very deep point on "the best laid plans..." on the negative side highly unbelievable but fun nonetheless!

• Jan 19, 2009

una película sobre ladrones donde sucede asesinato tras asesinato no es una peli que cambiara el mundo pero por lo menos podrá asegurar un buen rato si no se analiza demasiado