Trade of Innocents - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trade of Innocents Reviews

½ December 4, 2012
Stark film, men med mediokert skådespeleri...
November 30, 2012
This has lifetime written all over it. A sad story executed mechanically and over-dramatically.

There are better movies involving child slavery out there.
October 16, 2012
Powerful movie about a very difficult subject tastefully done. This is a must see and a real eyeopener. Thankful for the many that are already doing something to help bring an end to human trafficking and grateful for the many more that will take action and do something to help now that their eyes have been opened.
October 14, 2012
Excellent, heart-wrenching film shining light on a dark issue. Worthy effort.
October 8, 2012
Loved, loved, loved the movie. Hard subject to tackle but the lead characters were amazing. I could feel their pain and suffering at the beginning and by the end of the movie I truly felt them starting to heal. I canâ??t stop thinking about all of the people out there who make a difference to any trafficked child. Bravo to a movie that brings people to together to talk about the hard stuff in life.
October 5, 2012
This commanding movie has helped to expose the horrendous injustices of human trafficking happening in the world. By bringing the story to a very personal level, one cannot help but be drawn into the saga. This movie has stayed with me for a long time. I often think of the powerful scenes from this movie, and am appalled by how young the victims are. I highly recommend this beautifully produced movie.
October 5, 2012
Excellent film! Great production values, acting, cinematography. Heavy duty subject matter, though-child sex trafficking, but it was dealt with in a discreet manner.
October 3, 2012
So often Hollywood makes movies about imaginary villains, underdogs and superheroes. This movie has the real life versions of all of those characters. This is a powerful and heart wrenching story that shines a much needed light upon a horrendous crime. Be prepared to cry, cheer and hope for change. It'll make you want to get involved and fight for the "Innocents."
October 3, 2012
This is an important, powerful movie and engagingly tells the story of sex-trafficking. It is impressive in it's accuracy and in the way it pulls the viewer into the lives of the key characters. I came away from this film not only more informed and motivated to do something, but hopeful that good people can come together to end this not only in Cambodia but around the world.
October 1, 2012
A compelling story, well-written, complex, and gripping right up to the last moment. Watchable, tasteful treatment of an uncomfortable topic.
October 1, 2012
This is an engaging, must see movie. It is a story and subject matter that needs to be told. Loved the acting.
½ September 21, 2012
This is a story told we all need to see and hear. It is a game changer.