Trading Mom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trading Mom Reviews

½ February 9, 2015
Spoiled kids wish they can have a different mom and they get their wish and get three picks at the mommy market. Yawn!
November 19, 2014
I remember this movie being a little better when I watched it as a kid. The idea of it all was neat and intriguing but the acting and flow of the movie could of used some work. They did a poor job of showing how caring and nice the real mom actually was, so when the kids went searching for a new mom it seemed unwarranted. Some of the situations were funny and entertaining but most of it was a little to far over the top and exaggerated to be great. The kids were good in their parts and really made it seem like they were siblings. By the end I didn't really care if they found a new mom and that was a big thing with the movie, it never made me care for what was going on.
July 16, 2014
watched it when i was younger now my kids have watched it and loved it.
April 29, 2013
where can i buy this movie???? and is it available on dvd?
January 15, 2013
Makes a good family film.
½ November 27, 2012
Trading Mom is a cute film. It is about three kids who have had it with their workaholic, nagging mother and they say a spell to make their mom disappear. Sissy Spacek and Anna Chlumsky give excellent performances. Tia Brelis did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture of the humor and comedy. Trading Mom is a must see.
August 19, 2012
Not the greatest movie ever. But it's one of those nostalgic 90s kids movies. Mom gets wished away and the kids get three chances to choose a new one from the market. It turns into a movie with a moral but still a good movie to see if your a fan of family movies from the 90s.
May 27, 2012
LOOKS LIKE A GOOD MOVIE
April 13, 2012
I remember this film from being a little kid!
where can i watch it??
February 22, 2012
Terrible acting and stupid throwaway plot makes Trading Mom a instantly forgettable mess.
February 13, 2012
Its inspiring and very entertaining at the least.
February 11, 2012
LOVE THIS MOVIE GROWING UP
½ August 30, 2011
It insinuates that women can be bought and are made for cooking and cleaning. Plus the main guy looks like a douche with his earring.
July 10, 2011
I love this film used to have it on vhs now want it on dvd
June 16, 2011
i loved this film as a child and have searched the internet for months for it and can only find it on vhs .... brilliant film for children because i'm sorry but none of us can not say we didn't wanna swap our mums one time or another.
December 26, 2010
i love the movie very much
November 28, 2010
??????????????????????????????
November 12, 2010
This movie was so goodddddd......never thought I'd like it :)
½ October 31, 2010
This movie was so boring, cheap, and annoying. I couldn't sit through this movie ever again.
October 28, 2010