Trailer Park of Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trailer Park of Terror Reviews

April 6, 2012
freaking loved this movie
½ March 12, 2012
I gave this movie way too many chances, but it never worked. I wanted to just shut it off like every ten minutes, but I don't know, something about it had me thinking it might get better. It wasn't till an hour and 10 minutes into it that I realized the movie was going absolutely nowhere. Nothing happened! And when something slightly interesting did occur, it took 20 minutes to build up to it. And a fu**ing lousy payoff too. This movie is all talk and no action. It wants to be sick and extreme, but it just isn't. It's just a boring movie that drags on and on, with many unnecessary scenes and plenty of lame, and effortless dialogue. This is not an instant "cult classic" as many other reviews have said. I don't think this crap can be a cult classic! I mean how can it be? Can there seriously be a fan base for this crap? It's a such a retarded, pointless and completely forgettable movie. What a snoozer! Booooooooo!!!

It's a shame the producers blew their money on this. I feel bad for them. I mean really, this was such an unnecessary film. There was not one single new thing to offer any horror fans...

I'm already starting to forget this movie. ha
February 25, 2012
It was a so-so movie I agree with another comment and felt bad for Norma's and Bridgets dissapointing lives. And was hoping Trace Adkins would have a better part then what he did , he prob knew it was gonna be bad. it did have some original death scenes in also. but the 4 stars is for the fact the even though Norma was a zombie you still had to feel sorry for her
December 12, 2011
Good, fun and bloody.
November 27, 2011
This movie is greatness! If you dont get it then stay away from "cult" movies!
November 3, 2011
Yay for cheezy redneck zombie horror! Nice throwback/homage to the late-night trash flicks of the mid-80s. Twisted humor, liberal gore, minimal plot, and all in good bad fun. Think "House of 1000 Corpses" meets "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" meets Herschell Gordon Lewis.
WrenchLT
½ October 26, 2011
Good enjoyable fun that delivers what it says as 6 friends stumble into a trailer park haunted by hillbilly zombies after their bus breaks down near-by. The film teased a little bit longer than I would have liked before it got to the good stuff, but it serves up enough entertainment to provide a good nights viewing. Excellent make-up effects, though it was a little light on gore, but the zombies looked great! The movie also features a few amusingly cool songs along the way too. I didn't find the film amazing overall but it's a recommended watch, especially over halloween.
½ September 19, 2011
Worst horror film ever!
August 1, 2011
Hillbilly zombies! Had to give it a chance, managed to stay awake, so I guess that's a one star.
June 20, 2011
A gory horror/comedy that reminded me of 2,001 Maniacs. I didn't care about any of the characters, but the special effects were good and it was mildly entertaining to watch. I liked Nichole Hiltz's character Norma, she was interesting to watch and it was fun seeing Trace Adkins as The Man.
June 13, 2011
Starts off a bit messy, but if you're a horror fan then stick with it because it gets freakily better and better. Loving the cursed trailer trash. My favourites being big fat "I want MEAT" lady & the Ting Tong Thai masseuse woman who massages the cute nerd to death & then says "Do you want happy ending?" and tries to get his corpse off. Hilarious with decent effects! Now leave me... I need hot boy jerky...
June 13, 2011
April 29, 2011
this is a movie that I love more every time I watch it. It's a great horror comedy that's way more vicious than it's goofy title may suggest. I mean, there is humor (such as one white trash zombie putting another one back together with duct tape and a staple gun), but some of the shit that goes down is pretty twisted. The gore is front, center, and most importantly, practical.The red stuff is in full flow in this one. The saws-all amputation is soooooo meaty. Now may I take a moment to talk about the ladies? [ahem] GOD DAMN! There is a pants tightening (or dampening) assortment of the fairer sex on display here. And camp to spare. One of my favorite horror movies to come out in the last ten years. I'd almost like to see a series. Norma would make a great boogeyma'm.
April 11, 2011
The title says it all!!!
½ April 6, 2011
When a group of troubled teens and their chaparone take refuge in a creepy trailer park after their bus crashes on route to camp, they come to realise that the inhabitants are not what they seem.

This movie is full of good ideas - I mean who wouldn't like the idea of wise-cracking trailer park trash zombies torturing worthless students in a tribute to the classic gore movies of HG Lewis. The trouble is that it just takes too long to get going and then it just doesn't go anywhere. The first half drags as it sets up the very loose storyline which could have been done a lot quicker. The second half heats up but it ends all too quickly with a very unrewarding and annoyingly incomplete finale. The kids are all incredibly bulk standard and the viewer really won't care whether they live or die and the monsters are given too depth without really going anywhere. The gore and make-up effects are all excellent, but because it takes so long to get to them interest had already been lost. As stated earlier, this movie is full of good ideas and is competently handled, but needs to be reworked to turn it into the decent little black horror comedy it could so easily be.
April 3, 2011
this movie was actually surprisingly good! okay it was one big joke, it reminded me of some adult childrens show but it was great!
April 3, 2011
Another low budget straight to DVD release. Starts off well but ends up more of a horror comedy?! The make-up effects and design for the dead characters is pretty good but that's about the only positive. Reminded me a bit of House (More like this) section, but that was much better.
March 28, 2011
too unnecessarily gory and campy to be taken seriously. but with an oddly poignant ending--- odd
½ February 5, 2011
This movie pretty much has no plot.
January 13, 2011
Fun horror flick with some cool music and pretty creepy bits.
Reminiscent of House Of 1000 Corpses.