Trailer Park of Terror Reviews

• Jun 23, 2020

Terrible would be slasher that is cobbled together from much better ones

Terrible would be slasher that is cobbled together from much better ones

• Aug 05, 2019

A "so bad it's good" horror film.

A "so bad it's good" horror film.

• Sep 24, 2017

Good production values and an interesting opening sequence cant save us from yet another dull forgettable horror entry. Make up effects are pretty good, but characters and kills are uninspired. SKIP

• Jun 08, 2015

[6/7/15] Bought this yesterday for two bones almost entirely due to me liking the cover art of the DVD cover. "Trailer Park of Terror" is a horror-comedy movie about zombies. The first half hour is boring, it introduces the characters bla bla bla, but it sets up the premise. The zombie characters are fun and entertaining, unfortunately, we don't spend enough time with them. There's a fair amount of violence; enough to warrent that unrated label is the question. The lighting was bothersome in the darker scenes, and there's a bit of shaky cam [minor complaint]. Bottom line: this could have been a classic--and in better hands--it should have been. It's a flawed movie and yet, due to the unique personality of "Trailer Park of Terror," it holds up well against the plethora of horror remakes and paranormal found-footage flicks.

• Mar 07, 2015

Trailer park of terror is a pretty good horror movie about this woman that killed our neighbors in the trailer park and when the bus of kids show up later on they terrorize and kill him pretty gory scenes in this movie. B (2008)

• Sep 14, 2014

Most peope will falt out hate it, but for the handful with a sick sense of humor and a love of zombies this is pure gold.

• Sep 05, 2014

An odd movie...kind of a fusion of John Waters with Rocky Horror and Walking Dead. Gory for sure and not bad as far as slasher flicks. Good for some laughs and giggles along with the creepiness.

• Sep 03, 2014

Trailer Park- does what it supposed to do, thought it's not the most appealing story. It has a fun dark mood to it, though it feels fittingly trashy. Disgusting gore, stale characters, and some moments that drag. The film feels solid, yet it can't help but also feel a little mediocre.

• Jun 14, 2014

The only good thing was Trace Adkins for about 5 minutes. The things I watch for my hubby. Ugh.

• Mar 16, 2014