Trailer Park Shark Reviews

• Jul 18, 2019

Seriously? Forget B-Grade, more like Z-Grade. I watched for less than 15 minutes while channel-flipping. At first I tried to watch it as a terrible movie that is hilarious in its totally failed acting, storyline, character development, writing, production, directing, "C.G.I" and basically everything else that goes into making a movie....but I couldn't, it was too pathetic. Tara Reid has surely reached the ultimate low, the only way is up, but I hope she skips the rest of the alphabet and at least makes it up to B-Grade again.

• Mar 03, 2018

Loved this movie. The acting was a lot of fun, as it was supposed to be. Not to be taken seriously. Better story than Sharknado which is played out. Probably the best of the worst shark movies.

• Aug 05, 2017

The acting is painful and its clearly a ripoff of Sharknado. I don't recommend it not that people would want to watch this.

• Aug 05, 2017

Greatest shark movie since jaws!!!

Greatest shark movie since jaws!!!