Transformation: The Life and Legacy of Werner Erhard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformation: The Life and Legacy of Werner Erhard Reviews

½ November 16, 2009
Werner Erhard is perhaps one of the unknown heros who've made a huge impact on the quality of people's lives. His work is very powerful, self revealing and can be life changing. This movie (more like a documentary) tries to clear up some of the unanswered questions/doubts on Werner's life which ultimately resulted in a controversy and adds some flavor to his work as well. The movie in itself is ok, but if you've been a part of any of Werner Erhard's work, you'll definitely find it more meaningful.
August 18, 2008
YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!

I can assure you, if you have not been personally involved with est or The Landmark Forum, Werner will strike you as a complete utter wackjob. This movie does a nice job of trying to clear his reputation. The media has a tendency to rip people apart without bothering to include the positive aspects. Whatever you feel about the man himself, he has done a great thing for society with his programs. Interesting movie, love how they have clips from the est training in the 70's. It must have been quite an experience in est, before they softened up the program in Landmark.
August 11, 2008
Great review of the est training weekends, and Werner! And to see how this conversation has transformed since I 'got it' at est in 1982!
October 11, 2007
a must for everyone who has done the landmark forum
October 1, 2007
Very interesting take on Werner Erchard and his life. A lot opened up and cleared up for me
August 22, 2007
If he doesn't turn into a truck, I DON'T CARE.
½ August 2, 2007
Amazing movie. Loved how they had the new camaro in the movie and all the special effects
July 29, 2007
Gotta love it! High action, non stop.
July 28, 2007
Could have been a little darker with more action but had PG rating to appeal to all audiences but still a great movie
July 28, 2007
cartoon wa scrap, cant imagine the film will be any different
July 27, 2007
Not my kind of movie!!!
Alrite but way to long
½ July 26, 2007
it was funny! it had alot of action!
½ July 26, 2007
I thought I would be let down, but to my surprise it was a fantasic movie!!
July 26, 2007
wouldnt mind seeing it...just 2 see wot it is like...but if i dont no biggy
July 25, 2007
Has the world gone mad?
July 25, 2007
Awsome movie the affects it this movie are so cool. Story line was a bit weak but overall good movie.