Transformers: Beginnings - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Beginnings Reviews

½ November 10, 2012
this came in a 2 disc box set with the first transformers movie its pretty much recycled garbage from the movie
March 14, 2012
Typical motion comic, narrated by Bumblebee which we hear very little from in the films. The voices, while not all were accurate to the films, do fit nicely with the characters and the slight animation was decent for a comic. Sets the story up fairly well for the first live action film.
March 16, 2011
It was merely the comic book
September 17, 2009
with all the amazing things this cartoons brought all the memeories are great!!

Although now that I am grown up, I see all the mistakes I never paid attention before, like in many scenes where Bumblebee is supposed to be somewhere else in danger, and when the other autobots are in base line up to rescue him, he is in the line up as well, and this happens over and over, wow....can't believe I never gave thought to that!! My favorite how come megatron is bigger in robot than optimus but when he transforms he fits in the hands of starscream and soundwave, but this guys are smaller than optimus prime?

I can see how imagination runs and why I loved it sooo much!!!
July 8, 2009
An adaptation / animation / reading of the official prequel comic with most of the original voice in the movie like optimus prime & megatron. It's like reading a comic but with voice! ;)
February 27, 2009
A good animated prologue that came with the 2007 DVD release of the blockbuster summer hit.
December 2, 2008
i wasnt expecting to enjoy it and i ended up loving it
October 11, 2008
A short flick (20 minutes) not bad though, decent direction.