Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews

½ March 18, 2018
??????????????????????????????? 7/10 ???????????????????????????
March 17, 2018
6/10 Dark of the Moon is stupid and poorly acted. But it's much better than it's predecessor, with a faster pace and some pretty fun action sequences. And the special effects are still great.
March 10, 2018
This is without a doubt the best Transformers movie and one of the best movies EVER!!! So amazing, awesome, and excellent. The only thing is that Megan Fox isn't in it. But besides that, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon is a breathtaking masterpiece. Everyone in this movie was great. The action was great and awesome. It's SOOOO GOOD!! Definitely one of the best movies of all time.
March 3, 2018
Transformers Dark of the Moon had amazing action scenes and it is an awesome movie to watch.
February 16, 2018
I didn't think they could do better but they did. The story is deep and immersive and won't let you go. The effects are brilliant as always and they 'bots characters are brought out a little more. A fun ride as always.
February 11, 2018
while this third installment of Transformers maybe slightly better than the previous film, it still lacks story, running time and overlong action scenes
February 9, 2018
Finally got round to seeing it at the cinema in 3D. I really do not understand the criticism of this film. Yes it's long, has a slowish build up and no Megan Fox. The new girl appears out of no where? However once the action does start it, doesn't stop and it doesn't feel as long as it is. The SFX have gone up a notch again and the level of detail in the slo-mo shots mid action are amazing! All this with live performers in the mix to. This film is a pure blast, fun, entertaining and a work of technical excellence. It's better than the 2nd and on par with the first. If you want to be entertained and have your eyes dazzled see this. What the critics thought they were going to see I don't know?
February 3, 2018
With dazzling special effects, an action-packed plot, and amazing-as-always character designs, TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON will be the closest you can get to the original, yet once again has a bloated running time.
½ January 24, 2018
A marginal improvement over the prior film. Each once seems to be a stand alone film with little to do with the prior film. I only watched it once and I had to take a phone call while Bill O'Reilly's scene played. That's the only regret I have about this movie. Plus at the time I had a bit of a foot fetish and I noticed the supermodel's shoes during the final battle went from heels to flats to heels to flats multiple times.

Please avoid!
½ January 10, 2018
As painful an experience as part 2. I didnt even bother finishing this one. The fx may be beautiful, but the painful dialogue and horrible...everything makes this an almost unwatchable film.

Bad fun and surprisingly full of people and robots dying. It's a war movie, with robots versus humans and it delivers on that in spades. The story is horrid, but it has a great time blowing things up. Meghan Fox's absence is definitely felt, but this movie is a blast. Big dumb fun.
½ January 3, 2018
The last "good" Transformers movie, unfortunately. It's fun action, and that's all it needs to be.
½ December 28, 2017
Dark of the Moon enhances its predecessor on many levels but the inconsistent screenplay and 40% of the lacking performances aren't enough to strive the franchise back to the way it's originally meant to be.
½ December 23, 2017
Stop making these movies!
½ December 19, 2017
If only the rest of the movie could be as good as the pre-title sequence.
December 18, 2017
Shit blew up...Laserbeak wes awesome but why do I feel there is a certain lack of villany to the movie and why is Megatron killed in 15 seconds...but it was still good!
½ December 18, 2017
The sequel the first film deserved.
½ December 16, 2017
The action scenes that made the first sequel bearable can't compensate for awful overacting, runaway plot, and brutal artistic license of the transformers. Robots don't have hair! Or beards! Or blood! Or drool! Or Scottish accents! The hipster attitude of the human characters grates quickly as they painfully stand up to the authoritative figures. This movie was complete joke and you could tell they knew it.
½ November 27, 2017
Yet another sad reflection on today's society; Michael Bay continuously makes atrociously horrific trash, and humanity keeps paying him hard earned money for more; the lunacy of the human race is astonishing...
November 24, 2017
Packed with humor and action, the whole family will treasure!
½ November 23, 2017
Unlike the other "Transformers" movies, this one is boring.