Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews
No Megan Fox which is a sad thing, this was her movie to be a part of, but Shia stayed loyal (Thank you) and completed the triology. Though Rosie Huntington Whiteley [sort of] takes her place into a different girlfriend role, she acted very well for her first movie that I'm most certain made Bay happy.
And for all the other actors like John Malkovich, Ken jeong and John Turturro, they all took their turns making the audience enjoy the movie all the more.
After the first five minutes: Nope, there's the typical Michael Bay upskirt shot of a victoria's secret model.
Now where all are the explosions? Most likely young boy's pants everywhere.
My favorite special effects sequences are:
* Optimus spinning around and around as he swoops into the ground from the sky in his jetpack causing explosions everywhere and using his axe to swing at and chop Decepticons into pieces
* The Driller crumbling down the skyscraper and the humans being forced to jump out the window sliding on the skyscraper
* The Decepticons arriving from the moon through a portal smashing down police cars wherever they see
* The Dreads chasing down Autobots back on the highway and bridge
* Starscream and Sam fighting.
* Bumblebee and Sam rescuing Carly.
* Laserbeak stalking and then throwing Jerry out the window.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is definitely one of my favorite American movies of all time and one of my favorite movies of the 2010s decade.