Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews

½ July 28, 2016
A brilliant sequel the action scenes were excellent, The special effects were again spot on, The 3D Was good but there was no need for it but in some scenes it was well done, Overall a must see, Forget the negative reviews this is one of the best films of the year and the 2h 35min went very quick I didn't want it to end.
July 27, 2016
this movie is the definition of dumb fun
½ July 25, 2016
Transformers Dark of the Moon Is a piece of shit that continues to be directed by the infamous Michael Bay.
He is not a good director at all and will never make good movies.
Megan Fox Got Fired and have been replaced with a fucking model who can't act! The Script and Story at the same time sucked penises.

I hate it this is the worst transformers and michael bay film i have ever seen.

Score: 0.5/10
July 20, 2016
I love all these movies and I just hope they keep making them
July 15, 2016
Still an overly long, unfunny, incoherent mess, but it's a marked improvement over the dumpster fire that was "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
July 14, 2016
This is my favorite one
½ July 10, 2016
Everything was awesome except the ausence of Megan Fox
July 10, 2016
Good movie typical for the francesize and yes a ok movie
July 7, 2016
When's it gonna end?
½ July 5, 2016
Transformer: Dark of the Moon an improvement, but it still the same as the first two.
½ July 1, 2016
Like all of the Transformers movies, the CGI is great, but CGI alone can not save a long, boring movie with a mediocre and similar plot as it's previous films.
June 29, 2016
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is amazing and entertaining. Michael Bay picked Chicago as the perfect place to shoot this movie and it was a great pick by him. The plot of this movie is brilliant. Great job!! I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 28, 2016
This film is so much better than both previous films combined! It actually has a story that's interesting, the robots themselves are more fleshed out (meaning you do feel something for them when they're in trouble) and the battle scenes are just amazing. What's more, the human characters do have an essential role in this film (not great performances, but at least their characters are more important than they were in previous films). A great way to finish a mediocre trilogy.
June 21, 2016
This film bounces the franchise back if only slightly from an abysmal sequel. Megan Fox departs and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley takes her place as the one-dimensional female lead that serves only as eye candy and a distressed damsel. The story is at least a little better than the sequel but still not as strong as the first film. The Whitwickey parents' banter also is getting old and monotonous. Leonard Nimoy as the older Prime is very well voiced. And as always, effects done well.
June 18, 2016
I really don't get the hate. the action is epic, the robots kick ass, and the comedy usually works. Apart from some plot holes, many unbelievable stunts and an annoying Ken Jeong, this really is a great summer blockbuster. An action packed spectacle that is in my opinion, the best of the trilogy.
½ June 13, 2016
Better than second movie by far. I believe its underestimated little should be in 40 and higher
½ June 7, 2016
Another Bot movie at the same war just a different time.
½ June 5, 2016
Maybe a SLIGHT upgrade on the previous movie, but that's not saying much because its still barely worth watching.
½ June 1, 2016
My least favorite transformers movie but still was ok
½ May 26, 2016
LOUD NOISES! BIG ROBOTS SMASHING EACH OTHER!