Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews

October 23, 2016
Loved it, Really fun movie to watch.
½ October 13, 2016
It's slightly better than the second movie. The actor who played Jeremey Wang was a big waste.
½ October 13, 2016
greatest action scenes in any movie (before mad max and avengers competition). multiple scenes in it are my favorite scenes of all time (highway scene, optimus rage). unbelievable action with phenomenal music. The non action parts are all funny and entertaining. Shia is perfect for the role and the other characters are all great. The New girl is a better actress than Megan Fox. pretty good and complex story for a popcorn flick. Can watch it over and over and over. I am officially in love with transformers (7.5 viewings)
October 4, 2016
It went to the basics. Simple summer movie plot with some fun tie ins to real history. Toned down on the lame over the top humor. Then just filled the rest with eye popping mindless thrilling action. At some point I felt like I was watching the first movie for the first time again. Best of all, no Megan Fox and steady camera angles during the actions scenes. Nearly perfect for my expectations for a Michael bay Transformers movie. In the end though all I wanted to see is robots beating the living shit out of each other and that's exactly what I got.
October 2, 2016
Better than T2, but still not a very good movie. The action was great but most other things were bad. Especially the line delivery by Peter Cullen/Optimus Prime and Sentinel. Grade: C-
September 18, 2016
Better than Revenge of the Fallen but not better than the first movie! Pretty gloomy at times and a little too long!
September 4, 2016
Best Transformers movie ever!
August 26, 2016
The action is good and the plot receptive enough for the audience.
½ August 22, 2016
terrible movie... probably the worse thing I have watched in a LOOOOONG time
½ August 21, 2016
It's better than the second one, but it's still fucking shit.
½ August 11, 2016
Way better than either of the previous films. A better storyline that was deeply rooted in the original animated series and spectacular CG animation and action sequences. Just far more gripping and entertaining than the other two. Bay reigns in the stupid humor and not having Megan Fox around to permeate the film with her bitchiness really helped. And Optimus Prime is one of the great modern fictional characters. There, I said it.
½ August 10, 2016
Doesn't try to be anything other than a big brash special effects extravaganza and I love it.
August 8, 2016
Again, great CGI, but one more time the action sequence goes on for WAY too long.
½ July 28, 2016
A brilliant sequel the action scenes were excellent, The special effects were again spot on, The 3D Was good but there was no need for it but in some scenes it was well done, Overall a must see, Forget the negative reviews this is one of the best films of the year and the 2h 35min went very quick I didn't want it to end.
July 27, 2016
this movie is the definition of dumb fun
½ July 25, 2016
Transformers Dark of the Moon Is a piece of shit that continues to be directed by the infamous Michael Bay.
He is not a good director at all and will never make good movies.
Megan Fox Got Fired and have been replaced with a fucking model who can't act! The Script and Story at the same time sucked penises.

I hate it this is the worst transformers and michael bay film i have ever seen.

Score: 0.5/10
July 20, 2016
I love all these movies and I just hope they keep making them
July 15, 2016
Still an overly long, unfunny, incoherent mess, but it's a marked improvement over the dumpster fire that was "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
July 14, 2016