Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews

jamrcla
½ December 6, 2016
A brilliant sequel the action scenes were excellent, The special effects were again spot on, The 3D Was good but there was no need for it but in some scenes it was well done, Overall a must see, Forget the negative reviews this is one of the best films of the year, Maybe the first film was better in many other ways but the 2h 35min went very quick, I didn't want it to end.
December 5, 2016
I liked it. Much better than the second one
December 2, 2016
Loved this movie! This and the first are the best films in the Transformers franchise!
½ November 29, 2016
The story is shitty as always but the action-packed third act is still pretty entertaining
November 28, 2016
I only like this movie was cause of optimus prime rage
November 26, 2016
I enjoyed this film sentinel prime was good but I hated megatron cause of his form
November 17, 2016
Transformers: Dark of the Moon has no plot, no emotions, no heart and no brain. But, it has robots, a model and awesome special effects. Will they ever learn?!
November 15, 2016
Transformers 3 has even better special effects than any other movie ever made, and is much better than both Revenge of the Fallen and Age of Extinction, the special effects, action sequences, emotional depth and complete tragic battle of Chicago are groundbreaking.
½ November 12, 2016
I actually quite like transformers: dark of the moon. it is without question a massive improvement over revenge of the fallen. before this movie came out, I was concerned but curious. the fact the megatron turned into a human truck was cool. the fact that the film introduced shockwave (even though he didn't do shit throughout), sentinel prime, and the wreckers. ratchet has a new paint job and the debut of wheeljack are good additions.

Owens grade: B
October 23, 2016
Loved it, Really fun movie to watch.
½ October 13, 2016
It's slightly better than the second movie. The actor who played Jeremey Wang was a big waste.
½ October 13, 2016
greatest action scenes in any movie (before mad max and avengers competition). multiple scenes in it are my favorite scenes of all time (highway scene, optimus rage). unbelievable action with phenomenal music. The non action parts are all funny and entertaining. Shia is perfect for the role and the other characters are all great. The New girl is a better actress than Megan Fox. pretty good and complex story for a popcorn flick. Can watch it over and over and over. I am officially in love with transformers (7.5 viewings)
October 4, 2016
It went to the basics. Simple summer movie plot with some fun tie ins to real history. Toned down on the lame over the top humor. Then just filled the rest with eye popping mindless thrilling action. At some point I felt like I was watching the first movie for the first time again. Best of all, no Megan Fox and steady camera angles during the actions scenes. Nearly perfect for my expectations for a Michael bay Transformers movie. In the end though all I wanted to see is robots beating the living shit out of each other and that's exactly what I got.
October 2, 2016
Better than T2, but still not a very good movie. The action was great but most other things were bad. Especially the line delivery by Peter Cullen/Optimus Prime and Sentinel. Grade: C-
September 18, 2016
Better than Revenge of the Fallen but not better than the first movie! Pretty gloomy at times and a little too long!
September 4, 2016
Best Transformers movie ever!
August 26, 2016
The action is good and the plot receptive enough for the audience.
½ August 22, 2016
terrible movie... probably the worse thing I have watched in a LOOOOONG time
½ August 21, 2016
It's better than the second one, but it's still fucking shit.