Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews
After the first five minutes: Nope, there's the typical Michael Bay upskirt shot of a victoria's secret model.
Now where all are the explosions? Most likely young boy's pants everywhere.
My favorite special effects sequences are:
* Optimus spinning around and around as he swoops into the ground from the sky in his jetpack causing explosions everywhere and using his axe to swing at and chop Decepticons into pieces
* The Driller crumbling down the skyscraper and the humans being forced to jump out the window sliding on the skyscraper
* The Decepticons arriving from the moon through a portal smashing down police cars wherever they see
* The Dreads chasing down Autobots back on the highway and bridge
* Starscream and Sam fighting.
* Bumblebee and Sam rescuing Carly.
* Laserbeak stalking and then throwing Jerry out the window.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is definitely one of my favorite American movies of all time and one of my favorite movies of the 2010s decade.
-they made shockwave not look cool at all or did anything cool. He doesn't even talk despite he talks in the good transformers video games (transformers fall of cybertron)
-action is not great or as exciting like TF1 even TF2.
+some action is cool....some.
+optimus kicks butt like never before. he does the most exciting things than any other movie....
+plot is better than TF2 but not as good or close to TF1
bottom line: a medicore or max, an average movie.