Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews

October 2, 2016
Better than T2, but still not a very good movie. The action was great but most other things were bad. Especially the line delivery by Peter Cullen/Optimus Prime and Sentinel. Grade: C-
September 18, 2016
Better than Revenge of the Fallen but not better than the first movie! Pretty gloomy at times and a little too long!
September 4, 2016
Best Transformers movie ever!
August 26, 2016
The action is good and the plot receptive enough for the audience.
½ August 22, 2016
terrible movie... probably the worse thing I have watched in a LOOOOONG time
½ August 21, 2016
It's better than the second one, but it's still fucking shit.
½ August 11, 2016
Way better than either of the previous films. A better storyline that was deeply rooted in the original animated series and spectacular CG animation and action sequences. Just far more gripping and entertaining than the other two. Bay reigns in the stupid humor and not having Megan Fox around to permeate the film with her bitchiness really helped. And Optimus Prime is one of the great modern fictional characters. There, I said it.
½ August 10, 2016
Doesn't try to be anything other than a big brash special effects extravaganza and I love it.
August 8, 2016
Again, great CGI, but one more time the action sequence goes on for WAY too long.
July 27, 2016
this movie is the definition of dumb fun
½ July 25, 2016
Transformers Dark of the Moon Is a piece of shit that continues to be directed by the infamous Michael Bay.
He is not a good director at all and will never make good movies.
Megan Fox Got Fired and have been replaced with a fucking model who can't act! The Script and Story at the same time sucked penises.

I hate it this is the worst transformers and michael bay film i have ever seen.

Score: 0.5/10
July 20, 2016
I love all these movies and I just hope they keep making them
July 15, 2016
Still an overly long, unfunny, incoherent mess, but it's a marked improvement over the dumpster fire that was "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
July 14, 2016
This is my favorite one
½ July 10, 2016
Everything was awesome except the ausence of Megan Fox
July 10, 2016
Good movie typical for the francesize and yes a ok movie
July 7, 2016
When's it gonna end?
½ July 5, 2016
Transformer: Dark of the Moon an improvement, but it still the same as the first two.
½ July 1, 2016
Like all of the Transformers movies, the CGI is great, but CGI alone can not save a long, boring movie with a mediocre and similar plot as it's previous films.
June 29, 2016
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is amazing and entertaining. Michael Bay picked Chicago as the perfect place to shoot this movie and it was a great pick by him. The plot of this movie is brilliant. Great job!! I would very much suggest this movie.