Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reviews

• Oct 22, 2019

The best movie released in the franchise.

The best movie released in the franchise.

• Oct 14, 2019

After what can be considered a shallow reboot of protagonist following the release of Age of Extinction and the Last Knight, it is clear the franchise died with the departure of Shia LaBeouf, as he gives his final performance excelling in expression and emotion. Amazing supporting performances by John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, John Malkovich and even Kevin Dunn/Julie White who yet again manage to give such strong characterisation in such little screen time, not to mention the strong voice acting cast. What makes this movie standout however compared to its subsequent new movies is Steve Jablonsky's score of music. Managing to give both highly emotional and dramatic orchestra, only adding to the scenes giving them nothing but pure emotion. Much like movies such as Tron Legacy I think you will find this film as a diamond in the making which will hopefully start to get some of the appreciation it deserves.

• Sep 20, 2019

The Best Transformers Movie In My Opion

The Best Transformers Movie In My Opion

• Sep 08, 2019

This film gives me very mixed feelings. It's better than the second one, which I suppose doesn't really say much. There's also a lot of forced fan service in the form of characters that don't bare any resemblance to their source material counterparts. The action is pretty fun, and the score and effects are great as always. Just another typical Bayformers film, but it's closer to okay than it is to garbage.

• Aug 01, 2019

It's an improvement over it's predecessor. Stick to action and transformers. Not human stereotypes.

• Jul 31, 2019

Been my favorite movie and franchise for years

Been my favorite movie and franchise for years

• Jul 22, 2019

Michael bay just keeps throwing money at something and its not helping

Michael bay just keeps throwing money at something and its not helping

• Jul 14, 2019

Too much craziness and too long.

Too much craziness and too long.

• Jul 03, 2019

Transformers dark of the moon fixes some mistakes of his predecessor ROFT, but it still fails at the human plot. there are so many amazing scenes, not so silly like the last one, it has a good plot, but no an Oscar winner one. Also it keeps making the same mistakes as the previous ones. But if you enjoyed the last two, you will love this one. A summer movie good as the first one

• Jul 03, 2019

Better than Revenge of the Fallen, though the plot is still a bit of a clusterfuck. But hey, I think it did a decent job wrapping up the then trilogy of Transformers live action movies. Now if only it stayed as a trilogy.