Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Reviews

March 27, 2017
I enjoyed this film fallen was great megatron was weak
March 26, 2017
I guess I am one of the few people who actually enjoyed this movie
March 25, 2017
I hope that the last knight film is good like the first transformers
March 25, 2017
Megatron was weak in this one I hope he is strong as first one in the last knight
Not bad but does not deserve a 19% I think it deserves over 40 at least
½ March 24, 2017
Anyone who's complaining that the story doesn't have a plot line obviously didn't either follow the T.V. Series or didn't follow the comics, cause this fit in perfectly, it had all the right characters and it showed them just as they were, GREAT action sequences combined with AMAZINGLY HOT Girls and PERFECT CGI makes this movie a MUST see
March 24, 2017
Megatron was injured from the first transformers film but he still killed optimus that's what I really like about this film
March 24, 2017
Great film when optimus prime died and fallen rised I got so happy megatron was my favourite character in this film he was so amazing
March 18, 2017
Great film it should be scored higher
March 18, 2017
Great film makes sense when you watch first one
March 18, 2017
Star scream was great and also bumblebee and megatron and optimus prime
March 18, 2017
Watched it in cinemas great I liked it alot
March 18, 2017
Great film with great fight scenes
March 14, 2017
My opinion best transformer film
March 13, 2017
Not quite as good as the first, but nonetheless, it's still a big, loud, funny, action-packed adventure with too many sexual jokes.
February 24, 2017
"What's that you say? You, a complete random stranger radioing in on an open channel, want me to fire a devastating weapon from my warship into a foreign ally's country directly at one of their most revered and renown historical landmarks without authority from our President or theirs?... Sure, why not."

"Ask the general of Egypt [any Egyptian general will do] whether I can fly into their airspace. You know... [wink wink] from one general to another [wink wink]. No need for us to get authorization from the Egyptian President... because we're not even getting authorization from our own President to violate airspace."

"Bring the 'waterboarding robot' so he can enter through this kid's mouth, reach his brain and read information from it -- even though there is no passage to the brain from the mouth."

"I answer to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs not a President for whom I didn't vote."

"Who you gonna listen to? Government suits who want to pull out and run and pansies who talk diplomacy... or Optimus Prime [YEA!!] who will lecture you on the innately violent nature of humans -- about 6 or 7 minutes before he summarily executes an already fallen enemy soldier at point blank range."

"See? The evil Decepticons aren't gone. They're just hiding out there and waiting for pansy government suits to tell you to pull out and withdraw your military. It's better to stay indefinitely."

"Let me tap into your outrage by implying that Bayl Outs [bailouts in the Bayniverse] will pay for the remodeling of someone's house and give them a pool."

"Soundwave infiltrates a military communications satellite, but don't blame anyone but the government for the intel leak."

"China doesn't even let certain American websites send data into their country -- but believe me... they're totally ok with the US military entering [on its own authority] and ordering multiple air strikes in the most densely populated civilian area in all of China."
February 22, 2017
I really liked how they changed the setting of the final battle from the City in the last movie to the middle of Egypt in this sequel.
And the author kept constant suspense within the movie at all times, from Wheelie spying on Mikaela to the revival of Optimus Prime.
In my opinion, it was a great movie!
February 16, 2017
Probably my least favorite out of the series so far. Some of the ideas though we're a bit interesting, like how the alien race was on earth during human's very early years, and also how the revealing pyramids of Egypt came to be (honestly, you really wonder how they were built at the time). While this sequel to the previous action-packed thriller may have had an okay story, it was not all that well directed. The action goes a little to far (or at least feels like it if it hasn't compared to the first film) and seems to have enough military hardware to start, like World War III AND IV. Honestly, it's cool and all, and I really like these action thrillers, but sometimes it's just not all about the action or the cool sound effects itself that makes a good movie of it's genre. Long story short, I like these movies as cool visually-stunning fantasy war zones, but not as much in a "movie" type sense. Plus, Shia LaBeouf's acting is not the greatest in this one.
February 14, 2017
Oh god. No. Just no.
February 5, 2017
While the first film was far from a masterpiece and none of the Transformers became characters into their own, it's a masterpiece compared to this cluttered and decrepit junk that goes way over its head. film went way over it's head. The overly loud sound effects, the obnoxious cluttered special effects, and the juvenile low brow humor make this painfully awful.