Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Reviews

• Nov 13, 2019

My son said he was a transformer after watching this movie and tried to contort himself into a car. He has two dislocated legs and had to get an arm amputated. He has been in the hospital for the last 10 years, still in a coma. I love you Joe

• Sep 18, 2019

worst sequel i have ever watched. the first movie was decent, but this?? such a disappointment

• Sep 08, 2019

This movie is hot garbage. But it's fun hot garbage. The action scene in the forest is the best in the series. Still, it's not a good film by any means. Makes for good background noise if they're playing it on FX.

• Aug 12, 2019

Literally one of the worst Transformers movies I've seen all year. Nothing was interesting and exciting, none of the characters shown true emotion, and the dialog was such a scrunched up piece of paper, that I couldn't figure out what was going on except for giant robots hitting each other. The 'comedy' wasn't funny, the jokes are over-the-top garbage, and the cinematography was sloppy. Michael Bay gave us the laziest piece of cinematography of all time

• Aug 11, 2019

This movie alright you know it could have been way better it had it’s flaws but I left the theater very disappointed and I’m going to give this a D+

• Aug 01, 2019

Transformers 2 is insane. It's not something kids can enjoy or adults probably. The transformers are too close up. The characters are appalling. The visuals are sloppy. The direction is off. And last but not least the screenplay is just terrible... It's the 2nd worst film of 2009 behind District 9.

• Aug 01, 2019

Worst Transformers movie ever

Worst Transformers movie ever

• Jul 22, 2019

The acting in this is so poor, it is laughable

The acting in this is so poor, it is laughable

• Jul 03, 2019

The second Transformers movie is ok, not good, but a popcorn summer movie. It has an ok plot, there are many unnecessary and silly scenes. the backstory showed is great, sadly the film didn't care of that. The action sequences are amazing, the human plot is ok.

• Jul 03, 2019

It's not as good as the first movie, and did foreshadow the complicated messes that were to come in the form of more sequels. But honestly, it's at least watchable and they at least tried to bring Transformers lore into the movies (though it could've been done much, much better).